1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Intersite DG Announcements and Deadlines

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by naervod, Jan 31, 2003.

1. naervod

naervod My current user title

This thread is reserved for any announcements or deadlines regarding the game.

The game will start early in February. The tentative date for civ selection is somewhere between the 3rd and the 5th.

2. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

This is from goonie:

3. naervod

naervod My current user title

The closest thing I found is the Feb. 3 discussion. This is for all announcements, not just the starting of the game.

4. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

Goonie will you please use this thread to keep us informed about what's happening in the MSDG? I see you've posted our civ choices at 1BC. (We chose China, Persia and Japan.)

Here's what I can figure our opponents will be:

Grenouille Team (French team): France
    CGN: Ottomans
    GWT (German team): Arabia
    Gamecatcher: India
    Apolyton: Carthage
    Kentonio's team: Persia
    CFC: China
    Firaxis: ???

5. Kentonio

Kentonio Monkey Lord of Civ III

Hi guys, Firaxis have come to 1BC, they will be ready on the 18th to start play so we will almost certainly be shooting for that date.

Kentonio

6. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

@Donsig. I saw your post at 1BC and was confused because you had re-posted what I have posted ?I dont know why, but I thought it was funny seeing our info there twice :D!

Secondly I have been swamped all week with work as you know Donsig. But today I will have lots of time on my hands around 7. Then I hope I can talk to you Donsig and post all needed anoouncements. And did you guys see my intiative over at 1BC? I have started a Discussion thread on a Charter we can write up to follow that all the teams will have to abide by.

7. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

I might have posted info that you already posted at 1BC. That thread is 21 pages long now over there and I have no desire to read it all. Was just trying to cover all the bases for our team. :)

Yes, I have seen most of what you've done over there and comend you. :goodjob:

8. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

Sorry I didn't post this earlier. It wasn't posted last night when I checked. Everyone wants to start the game by the 18th. Sounds reasonable. My sister has to do Financial aid forms for university. Donsig we need to talk about our agreement so that we can have governmental elections.