Intersite PBEM Demogame Pledge

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Originally posted by Betahound at 1BC

PTW Intersite Democracy Game Pledge

As the leader and representative of my team, I give you, the other leaders and team members in the game, the following promise:

I, and my team, hereby promise that we will fully abide by the rules and the spirit of the rules in this multi-team democracy game.

We will not play ahead or abuse the game save in any manner. We will not use the game save in any way to view another team's position.

We will not attempt to enter or view any private forums. We will not fabricate e-mails or other forms of messaging or falsify our identities in any fashion.

We agree not to communicate with another team in any meaningful way regarding the game until that team is actually contacted in the game. Minimaps, or other similar re-creations providing a teams location in the world, will not be traded until maps can actually be traded in the game.

We will not engage in any double identity or double log-in activity, nor will we condone it. If we become of aware of such activity, it will be made public to all teams immediately. Any members engaging in such activity will be banned from ALL teams involved in the game. Any information revealed by a double identity player will be made known to the other team involved, and the neutral administrator, and appropriate compensation, as either agreed by the teams, or if agreement is not possible, as determined by the neutral administrator, will be provided.

I agree to create and maintain a current members list in a public area of my home forum.

We will do our best to quickly complete our turns and make the save available for the next team prior to the deadline. This deadline is 24 hours per team per turn. The 24 hour rule notwithstanding, we acknowledge that a time counter will be used to time play, and all reasonable efforts will be made to play the turn within the constraints of the time counter, which provides 4 hours per turn per team, in aggregate fashion. Each team will start with a 'bank' of 100 hours.

In the case of game process issues and disputes, we agree to acknowledge and abide by the ruling of the neutral adminstrator. The neutral administrator for this game will be mongoose of 1BigCommunity or his designate, who will not be, and will not have been, a member of a team in the game.

Furthermore, we will expell anyone from our team who willingly breaks these rules.

We wish you all the best of luck and good civin'!

Top Bottom