Into The Rennaissance Map

yogiebere

Civilization City Planner
Hey everyone,

I really enjoyed all the civilizations and the map in ITR but it frustrated me that the only way to win was the victory points which the Byzantines and other holy city holders.

Is there a way to play a standard game (no set religion or holy city VPs) with the same map and starting positions?

Thanks

it frustrated me that the only way to win was the victory points which the Byzantines and other holy city holders.

Immortal, won with Austria without conquering a single one holy city.

Never say words "only", "never" or "impossible" :p

I liked ITR as well, I just wished that the cities were pre-placed. It really is immersion breaking to go into a renaissance scenario, and you have to build all of your cities from scratch. Anyway, I think that the default game w/ DLC has one or two Europe maps, but the cake really has to go to the Yet (not) Another Earth Map Pack's Europe map. It includes all of Europe, as well as most of Arabia, Anatolia, West Asia, some of North Africa. It really is a great Europe map.

Never say words "only", "never" or "impossible" :p

You said 'never', I had to strike it out. :o

It is never impossible to only say never, or is it ?:crazyeye:

This is one scenario I would love the devs update to BNW. That way we could have a great scenario with Venice. And yes you should not have to build your cities. I'm not sure why it was created like that, maybe for extra replayerbility but I find it really breaks the historical immersion

Top Bottom