1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro to Civ BE video + Request for new video ideas

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by MargaretKrohn, Oct 10, 2014.

1. MargaretKrohn

MargaretKrohn Chieftain

Hi there!

I wanted to share this BE video I created:

Link to video.

Also, I was wondering what other videos y'all would be interested in seeing! I was thinking about creating some videos that go over builds vs builds and see how they play out. A YT sub requested that I go over the different types of hostile environmental obstacles players will need to overcome, and diplomatic options within the game.

Let me know what you think. I hope you all enjoy the video! =D

2. Denkt

Denkt Reader

What about a food heavy strategy, like rushing for weather control and other food improvements?

3. Dactyl

Dactyl Chieftain

4. MargaretKrohn

MargaretKrohn Chieftain

oO I could definitely try some things like that. :)

Thanks for the link! I'll take a look at his vods. So far, they seem pretty chill. The chicken comments were making me giggle.

5. ohhteriiii

ohhteriiii Chieftain

I was thinking about creating some videos that go over builds vs builds and see how they play out. A YT sub requested that I go over the different types of hostile environmental obstacles players will need to overcome, and diplomatic options within the game.???

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  6. Bobby Lin

Bobby Lin Chieftain

Hi!

I love the video and I think you do a good job of making them creative yet succinct.

This sounds like I stretch, but one idea that your viewers might like is some food videos. (After all, everyone loves food!)

You could talk about different recipes that tie into BE or the Curse Entertainment community. Or, you could check out different restaurants and ask customers to play BE. Something creative.

Here are some ideas to check out: https://valoso.com/blog/recipe-for-success-7-food-video-ideas-for-your-blog-or-business/

I hope this suggestion helps :)