Introducing Venice and the Bannock-Shoshone

Fabiano79

Prince
From the Facebook page:

Introducing Chief Pocatello, leader of the Bannock-Shoshone tribe, spent his life attempting to fine some means of coexistence with the white settlers encroaching on the Shoshone territory throughout the 19th century. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9831890358.197044.117631940358&type=1&theater

Spoiler :

Introducing Enrico Dandolo, the 42nd Doge of Venice, was famous for his piety and longevity, while equally infamous for his pivotal role in the Fourth Crusade which led to the sack of Constantinople and the collapse of the Byzantine Empire. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9831890358.197044.117631940358&type=1&theater

Spoiler :

Very cool background. I appreciate that they posted this instead of just the leader icon - good to see the background. Both backgrounds actually seem neat. They'll be fun additions. I agree it brings back memories of when I was in Venice. Glad to see the canals (even if we can't see the Rialto bridge because it didn't exist back then).

I noticed that they added another tribe to the Shoshone - the Bannock (or, more accurately, the Shoshone-Bannock-Commanche :p).

I bet if the leak hadn't happened, there would have been some sort of "like" or "share" quest to reveal them :)

Now hopefully the zource can confirm UA's tomorrow!

This gentleman, right now is the moment when you party.

They must be really disappointed with the leak of the 2 last civs and didn't even tried do make some mistery to reveal them. That's quite sad. But the background of both leaderscreens looks amazing.

I'm glad they didn't do any hints/build-up to the reveals. They must have realised that it would look pretty silly to post a shadowy image ("hmm, whoever COULD it be???") since everyone who reads the Facebook page already knew who the last 2 Civs were.

lolll at the comments

"But they are a CITY STATE"

"Why not Belgium? we had the 4th biggest economy before WWI! (please ignore why that was)"

Also a surprising amount of Scythian support

Less than 2 weeks to go until release? Bearing in mind that copies of the game will have to be shipped overseas in time for the 12th, I would hope they've finished everything by now!

lolll at the comments

"Why not Belgium? we had the 4th biggest economy before WWI! (please ignore why that was)"

Not to mention a lot of battles of world war 1 and 2 , the battle of waterloo are fought in belgium a lot of important battles are fought in the country.

lolll at the comments

I have to admit, I was looking forward to reading people's reactions on there :lol: :mischief:

Here's the reference for Enrico "Killed the Roman Empire While Blind" Dandolo:

Spoiler :

Top Bottom