Invisible rivers

Rathelon

Prince
Has anyone else noticed how there are rivers which you cannot see in some places? I have had tiles that say they are river tiles, but there is no river. I have also had troops cross invisible rivers and lose the rest of their movement.

i haven't seen that, but sometimes if i'm running dx9 some of the resources don't appear visually on the map. If i mouse over them, the tooltip shows there is a resource, but it doesn't appear on the map...., but the little icon does. If i save and load up with dx10 it appears fine.

I have only found this on dx10,11 and have found no way to make the river show, thus when I find one I start a new game. Havent thought of trying dx9.

I too have had this happen once.

Has anyone else noticed how there are rivers which you cannot see in some places? I have had tiles that say they are river tiles, but there is no river. I have also had troops cross invisible rivers and lose the rest of their movement.

This is a long-known bug. It's a good idea to check the list of known bugs first. Then you would have found the bug report thread "invisible river".

Top Bottom