Invisible units and almost invisible cities

Color bug?!

• Problem due to mods?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Problem just due to having to may civs?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

pdc_johan

Chieftain
Attached picture shows the problem. Mecca almost invisible, and the the Arabic units at Muscat only visible due to being damaged. Rise and fall with the GS patch only. Using mods: Yes (not) another maps pack, and Take your time x3 both for tech and civic. Have 22 civs in the game, so I guess now the poor game can't find colors for all civs! WTF! Really I did not even won't this patch, but no possibility to not have them which is well I won't use any bad words here...And no I'm not going to play without these mods, in fact I had more as a baseline to make this game at least not suck. Have the latest graphic drivers so not that.

Attachments

• civ6_bug.png
    civ6_bug.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 781
I have exactly the same problem. I have Ynaemp mod as well, but the same thing happens when I play on other maps. It can also happen with multiple civs on the same game. I think its about having too many civs.

It's a bug with the jersey system not having enough colors for more than ~20 civs.

Not directly related to a specific mod but to the number of players in game.

Thanks. Is there any way of getting around it?

I always play with 30+ civs and never had a problem before Gathering Storm.

Sigh. I mean really 20 colors! I mean the early C64 could display 256 colors!!! Well its going to be a challenge to fight invisible units! On the other hand the AI war capabilities has been going down since Civ 4 so maybe good...:undecide: and I have not found any way around this yet...Frankly I think the quality of the programmers/managers of this game has been going down a lot since it started, and also the direction. I mean I don't care about pretty graphics but guess were the money and effort is going..., I want a well balanced game but its not anymore...and way to many bugs introduced all the time.

Seems to be okay using Calypso's Recolored Civilizations, well so far but not meet all civs yet.

Top Bottom