1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Invitation to the Galactic Core!

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Supreme Shogun, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Supreme Shogun

Supreme Shogun Warlord

Great news! A new unofficial site for mods and things has opened its doors.

It's called The Galactic Core and can be found at http://thegalacticcore.com

The site is accepting mods as well as providing them availability for download.

Just to give you an idea, so far it has custom image art for leader portraits and logos, a musical score, first edition of a utility program, COOL looking ships that you can preview before download.

Did I mention the cool looking ships ?

Oh and if you like it spread the word, send in your mods and ships!

2. woodelf

woodelf Bard

Looks like it will a great site to go for Mods when they really start coming out. I saw some great new Leader portraits. :thumbsup:

3. BlizzardGR

BlizzardGR Prince

Very nice site! I'm sure there will be a lot more poping up as time goes by....

4. Desert Fox

Desert Fox Fleet Admiral

You guys are not new Tech, you been around for 2 years! :lol: It is a great site though and now they decided to handle game Mods like my site has done for 4 years now. :p :goodjob:

5. Supreme Shogun

Supreme Shogun Warlord

Well the more mod sites (and hopefully mods ) the merrier.

For the record, I am not affiliated with the core other than I submitted a mod to it and offered to advertise/make a post here. It was the first I heard of on the official forums.