1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Invite to my Civ6 multiplayer Discord

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by TheSultanالله, Oct 12, 2018.

1. TheSultanالله

TheSultanالله Chieftain

Hey Everyone

So my brother, my uncle, and a buddy of mine recently got CIV6 for multiplayer purposes and absolutely love it. We are doing 4 player FFA'S but thought it would be fun to start a larger group and get 8 player FFA'S and even some team games going. It's alot of fun with the banter, shenanigans, backstabbing, and external political elements that makes the game all the more interesting. If you're interested, feel free to message me for a discord invite!

-Game frequency-
    We are aiming to finish 1 long term game before moving onto the next game through the save game feature where the Host can re-invite the entire group during next play session. 1-2 sessions per week for 1-2 hours at a time. Game will probably finish within 4-8 hours. I'll be asking for a group consensus to establish rules and game settings.

and in case you're wondering, Time Zone is PST so keep that in mind please.

Thank You!

2. Georgio

Georgio Chieftain

Howdy! A few buddies and I would definitely be interested in something like this, would be a blast. We may not be able to play right away, but would love to do something like this in the near future.

3. TheSultanالله

TheSultanالله Chieftain

Totally welcome man. We kicked off our 1st game and it's going great! you guys are welcome to join in whenever. I'll send discord invite over PM