iOS Modding - Art Compatibility

kingchris20

Wisdom Seeker
Resident of Heaven; Currently in the Waiting Room
I've got my "Republic of Pirates" mod on the iPad and working. All except for the art...... I tried what another post said and added an iOS folder under Platforms and copied over the BLPs folder from the windows directory, but still no artwork.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civ6-for-ipad.625738/page-9#post-14974304

Everything else works on it though, which is very promising!

So the mod on iOS recognizes everything but the art. Even with an iOS folder in the platforms folder in ModBuddy, it does not build with an iOS folder. So I have simply added an iOS folder and dropped the contents of the Windows folder into the iOS folder inside of iMazing's iOS file viewer for Civ 6.

I am attaching a zip of the mod. Of course it does not have the iOS folder, but it is simply the "Windows" folder copied and renamed as iOS in the way I have done it. - Which does not work for me. Either ModBuddy has to build the mod in a way that it populates the iOS folder, or something I am not doing correctly...

Attachments

• Republic of Pirates (kingchris20).7z
    20.3 MB · Views: 365
Do you solved the problem? Is there anything we can do to make textures / art working on iOS?

Do you solved the problem? Is there anything we can do to make textures / art working on iOS?
Haven't made it back to this yet, been working on another project.

Top Bottom