IOT: Chiron - The Final Hope of Humanity

Alpha
Цель Мой персонаж является использование Google Translate как можно чаще размещать на русском языке. Кроме того, пить водку. :p

(My character's goal is to use google translate as often as possible to post in Russian. Also, drink vodka.)

Черт возьми, я на самом деле научиться говорить и писать русский, потому что я полностью одержимы, но никогда, кажется, Google, чтобы получить право перевода. Опять же, я был очень страшный, с языками, на некоторое время, так что, вероятно, не будет хорошо работать.

(Damn it, I should actually learn how to speak and write Russian, because I am completely obsessed with it but Google never seems to get the translation right. Then again, I've been pretty terrible with languages for a while so that probably won't work well.)

Right, I'll get right on to the update.

Just waiting on Dona Helena Jerzinho and Christos Augustos.

What do you wait?

Give Robert a reason why your character would be selected for the project. Being a former assassin isn't very desirable for the continuation of humanity, at least not by itself.

To kill Spartans Ultra Extremists?

There aren't meant to be any...

We're meant to be travelling to the new paradise.

There aren't meant to be any...

We're meant to be travelling to the new paradise.

Anyway,i will be a member of the Spartans and destroy them from inside.

Alright... Christos is a member of the Spartans. I'll do the update when I'm sober.

To Son:

It is not crazy. I will just have to fight 50 spartans and kick some ass.

'' Christos prepares his gun''

Time to hunt down Spartans!

Question: when it comes to the faction leaders... what would the best policy be in ensuring closeness to Yang?

Question: when it comes to the faction leaders... what would the best policy be in ensuring closeness to Yang?

Yang scares me. If the events of the story are followed to a certain point, im just going to execute him as soon as we capture him.

edit- that is as long as he is the security head honco im thinking of... right...

Unfortunately Yang is ensured survival to planet fall...

Christos on the other hand...

I think the best advise for getting close to him would be to get into his pod. Maybe assist somehow by bringing some order to some chaos on the ship. Something like that would endear you to him.

So to impress Yang my good doctor must help bring order. I will attempt this if possible.

Unfortunately Yang is ensured survival to planet fall...

Christos on the other hand...

I think the best advise for getting close to him would be to get into his pod. Maybe assist somehow by bringing some order to some chaos on the ship. Something like that would endear you to him.

True. We never said the Spartans had to reveal themselves on the ship.

Unless you need us to.

A list of things that we simply must/cannot do would be nice, such as not killing Yang.

Top Bottom