IOT: Chiron - The Final Hope of Humanity

Make him a member of the security team or something, for Chrissakes!

He can't. Christos has no other reason to be on the ship except through Spartan influence. Remove him from the Spartan equation and, all of a sudden, he is greatly unqualified in every possible way to be on the ship.

You know what? I'm in.

Name: Aidyn LaMarcus XVII
Nationality: Alaskan
Country of Origin: Alaska, Inc. (If this is unacceptable, just use the USA)
Breasts: No; this may change if he keeps gaining weight
Appearance: Slightly overweight & of average height. Has knowing grey eyes covered by a large pair of thick glasses. He has a somewhat permanent distracted look about him.
Personality: Suuuuuupeer Geeeeniiuuus; he is the kind of person who gets so caught up in his work that he becomes oblivious to the outside world. Some call him a polymath, but he is most skilled in Botany, Mycology, Zoology, & Virology.
History: Later

Name: Franz Neibur
Nationality: The Western Commonwealth (Former western Canadian provinces who ceded along with Quebec from the Nation of Canada in 2045)
Appearance: Franz is a medium sized Caucasian man. He has a bit of thicker build. He has Viking blonde hair and green eyes.

Personality: Franz is an introvert. He has a general level of indifference to the world around him and therefore spends a great deal of time in thought and study. He has the ability to communicate effectively with people, but often chooses to be the silent one in the group. Franz is a free thinker in the sense that he often looks for unconventional solutions to problems. He has deep fear of small-enclosed spaces (related to work history).

History: Franz was born in a blue-collar family. He displayed a great aptitude for both reading and communicating in grade school and pursued university degree in humanities (Philosophy, History). Due to his family not being able to pay his tuition, Franz spent a great deal of time working in the industrial sector. He picked up quickly with a lot of the trades works around and pursued a mechanical engineering degree as well. Industrial work picked up for shuttle components. Franz became increasing involved and employed in the growing industry. The company he worked for received the contract for many of the Unity’s modules. Franz’s academic credentials and work experience made him a good candidate for the ships maintenance work, but also the required versatility of the crew and colonists. Franz’s career choices are related more to necessity, and support his interests and fields of study. The Unity’s voyage, and potential of the Colony are a seed bed to him, fertile with possibility and newness.

Why did we all make ourselves range from quiet to introverted. I mean really.

Because 99% of us (people on the internet) are introverted. :p

And 75% of statistics are made up on the spot.

:rolleyes:

Haha that is funny.....there is nothing wrong with being an introvert. Extraverts can be quite obnoxious at times.

Haha that is funny.....there is nothing wrong with being an introvert. Extraverts can be quite obnoxious at times.

I'm not saying anything one way or the other. Simply that there should be some extroverts to balance it out, is all. I'm not trying to pick on you, its just that you are the most recent one.

Im sure our characters will balance each other out, and take a life of their own as the adventure progresses. To be fair anyone planning on living in spaceship for years and then a lonely colony for the rest of their life can't need be too extraverted.

He can't. Christos has no other reason to be on the ship except through Spartan influence. Remove him from the Spartan equation and, all of a sudden, he is greatly unqualified in every possible way to be on the ship.

So the ship has no security and doesnt need a a security, right?

Why a former assassin must only assassinate? Why he cant be part of the security, for example? Also why an assassin who wants to stop killing (no one read my story), joins an ultra radical group?

So the ship has no security and doesnt need a a security, right?

Why a former assassin must only assassinate? Why he cant be part of the security, for example? Also why an assassin who wants to stop killing (no one read my story), joins an ultra radical group?

Because there are plenty of people to hire for security that aren't assassins.

If given a choice between hiring an assassin and hiring someone who has been working legit security for a decade, the UN would choose the latter over the assassin. Especially when said assassin is wanted (something that will easily come to light in the lead-up to a UN Mission).

Hence, the only reason your character is coming is because he's a Spartan, not because he's qualified.

Anyway, i will kill the Spartans from the inside.

Especially when said assassin is wanted (something that will easily come to light in the lead-up to a UN Mission).

Wanted by a criminal, not by the police.

No. No, you shall not. If you are a spartan, act like it.

I dont really want to be Spartan.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. You never worked for a government, your character was a criminal assassin.

Yes. He was a criminal.

I dont really want to be Spartan.

Yes. He was a criminal.

Then how did he get aboard?

Allow me to solve this.

Christos was criminal assassin, but he turned his coat and joined the CIA as an informant. After several years of assisting them, they learned one of his old partners was infiltrating the Unity and sent Christos and his handler to stop this enemy.

Good enough? Don't just tear him down, people. Offer ideas to help him.

-L

Thanks LH. That is a very good idea.

:claps: hands to LH.

Top Bottom