1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

IQ of Civvers...

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Gainy, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gainy

Gainy Guest

After recent glory (in my eyes) on an IQ test, i thought to myself, Why dont i make a poll on Civfanatics. So here i am :)
    What was your IQ on your most recent IQ test?

Edit: i would have made this into a poll, but i dont know how to now :(

And btw i got >109. The tv program said since i was below the age limit then it should be greater then that :D

2. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

When you click on new thread, scroll down before submitting - it's the last option at the bottom of the page.

<-- Would post her third-grade IQ, but doesn't want to make anyone else feel inferior. *cough* :p

Renata

3. Gainy

Gainy Guest

I accidentaly submitted it before i had a chance though. I meant im not sure how to edit it into a poll...:(

4. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

You can't edit it into a poll, but I wonder if there is an online IQ test thing that you can take... Cause I don't know my exact IQ.

5. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

on second though, just make another thread with a poll...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.