Iran Majlis to codify plan to close Hormuz Strait

Just recently they were intent once again on wiping Israel off the planet. Just bomb them. I have no idea why we haven't, other than Obama is afraid.

I pray you'll decide to bomb them yourself.

Unless you're just going to wait for the gov't to take care of that for you.

I pray you'll decide to bomb them yourself.

Unless you're just going to wait for the gov't to take care of that for you.

You could also vote in the new Christian Republic along with your prayers. :mischief:

Isn't it kind of insane for a parliamentary committee to be acting as a general staff?

You could also vote in the new Christian Republic along with your prayers. :mischief:

One of the few things that sections of the right may have gotten right is the need for a national enemy.

So perhaps.

What is so "right" about having a "national enemy" that is really nothing of the sort?

So now we are back to throwing straw all over the place with no Dorothy in sight to clean it up?

So now we are back to throwing straw all over the place with no Dorothy in sight to clean it up?

We are talking about the Hormuz Strait, not Kansas. It would be nice if the US stopped regulating world peace.

And you somehow don't think that is my position in this matter? But I wouldn't be as kind as to call it "regulating world peace" when it is really imperialism, hegemony, and warmongering.

Hey, Obama launched more cruise missiles DRONE STRIKES and SEAL TEAMS than all the other Nobel Peace Prize recipients!

Fixed for you
I think the world is just happy to see the end of Bush and hes idiotic botched invasions, bellicose diplomacy and shooting himself in the foot.

Just bomb them. I have no idea why we haven't, other than Obama is afraid.

Why? Because some of us are sane enough to read up on the history of the region and see that when it comes to Iran, we've actually been the bad guys, and maybe it's time for us to pull our head out of our asses, apologize to Iran, and cut the cord with Israel.

Why? Because some of us are sane enough to read up on the history of the region and see that when it comes to Iran, we've actually been the bad guys, and maybe it's time for us to pull our head out of our asses, apologize to Iran, and cut the cord with Israel.

Two wrongs don't make a right! I don't care how much the USA has screwed anyone in the past. It doesn't justify what Iran is doing. However, war isn't the answer in this case either.

Iran is drawing up plans to fight back against the economic sanctions that are keeping its people in poverty. That sounds quite excusable to me.

Iran is drawing up plans to fight back against the economic sanctions that are keeping its people in poverty. That sounds quite excusable to me.

So you also think Pearl Harbor was justified? I personally don't think war is a measured response to economic sanctions. (Of course, having war plans just in case is always justified.)

Iran isn't considering bombing Pearl Harbor...

Top Bottom