Iran: The Uniter of the Middle East

VGL

Deity
This is my first IAAR which is about the history of Iran.i'm using RFC DOC mod.there will be an update on or Tuesday,Monday or Sunday night in Iran depening on the time it take to edit the mod a bit.There will be ton of dynasty and government change.each time a dynasty or government should change,there will be an election and each vote will represent the power of the opposition or the current dynasty/government.
for the current dynasty(Safavids),we have the current system:
Minister of Military and Espionage: Ahmadi Hosien (GreekAnalyzer).
Minister of Culture: Pyrros Pegonites (DKVM)
Minister of the Economy: Haj Ali Abasi (mrrandomplayer)
Minister of Tech: Jahan Nafisi (TheNoob)
Minister of Internal and Foreign Affairs: Mohammed Kohani (Caterpillarking)
Minister of Religions: Pyrros Pegonites (DKVM)
Province of Iran:Omar Khayyam (baseballpie)
Index:
The Rise of the Safavids
Starting Up Again

Did anyone ever made an iran story? I think you're the first. :goodjob:

Yeah.i'v never saw a Iran story too.not even a Persian story

[party][party]:band::band:[party][party]:rockon::rockon::dance::dance:
Welcome, Young writer, to the land where the strong control all and the weak "cultured" people burn, where the advanced destroy the primitive, where the UN is a tool for world domination, where democracy is just a means of building things quicker while communism is the most effective economy for large empires more often than not, where those who conquer the quickest and than keep control of their spoils are the most respected, where men love to start as cavemen on their trip 2 the cosmos, the heavens fall twice with incantations of unbelievable power, where the ultimate religious authority is a white, radioactive rock that can burst forth sometimes with the radiance of a thousand suns[1], where the forecast is continued war in a hell-hole of eternal war against EurasiaEastAsia with a 100% chance of mushroom clouds, or have been forced to abandon their own home due to thermonuclear warfare for the stars. All at the dance of those voyaging writers, who place with the lives of trillions for the purposes of their game.

This is Civfanatics. Only The the strong will flourish under its members iron rule and titanium fists. The weak will be perished, the strong ganged on, the cunning survive.
Do you have what it takes, Oh maybe wise and definitely greedy writer?

Sorry I just had to do that. :D

I never got one of those :cry:

So anyway,can somebody tell me how to remove the conditional spawn aspect of some spawns?

If I have cities flip, I normally just agree to it and then WB them back to me since I have no idea how to mod civs out.

You could always ask adhiraj.bose, because he modded out the Mughals in his India story.

If you go into your RFC DOC mod folder, click on assets, then click on the file GlobalDefinesAlt then you will find some civs you can disable.

I meant the aspect of the conditional spawn.not the civ

Oh okay. Well I'm sure if you look through either python or XML assets you may find it. But I'd just PM adhiraj.

But the problem now is that I do not know how to look through python. and I have python too

I'm presuming that you're playing as the modern-day Iranians and not the original Persians? If so, will you be starting from the year 1500 (ie. the 600 AD scenario) or from the year 1700?

subbed

Good :) 1700 is too easy :p

and plus,we will miss Safavids. my fourth favorite one.

What are your first three?

Well,i meant for activity and fun in the story and it is from Safavids onward.not that i like them the way i listed
1: IRI
2: Pahlavi
3: Gajar
4: Safavids
5:Zandie and Afsharids.,basically the same

Top Bottom