Irish Golden Age Scenario

Dread_SMAC

Chieftain
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Unfortunately, that's the preview for now. What I can tell you is this scenario includes custom units, icons, cities, and terrain graphics all to be played on a near maximum (119x272) map of Ireland that I created pixel by pixel from a satellite map. All major rivers and mountain ranges included. I'd like to add more detail to the 'central plain', but that will come. The tech tree and wonders are new too.

I've played through the game as a single player, and maxed out with too many cities with 2/3 of the island densely settled. I'm building the scenario so that there are 7 kingdoms with approximately equal shares of the island and the focus is on city growth and warfare. The scenario is not a representation of historical events, but almost everything is based on what I could learn about this period in Ireland.

Couple of quick questions:
1. Is there a quick and easy way to remove goodie huts?
2. Is there a way to dictate what goodie huts give?
3. What dictates which units barbarians use? Is it placement on the units.gif?

Thanks for reading, I haven't played multiplayer before, but imagine this scenario would be good for it. Once posted please feel free to mod to your hearts content!

Top Bottom