1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Iron Age Scenario

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by RidetheSpiral23, Jul 5, 2012.

1. wolfman1234

wolfman1234 King

You could use the 300 BC scenario made by Thorgal, the diadochi wars as base for city placement and civs. Its a scenario made for the pie_at PAE mod. It´s quite accurate.

Its good to see so much celts and gallic civs, but i see too few in the east. Galatians (i think the gauls went to Anatolia before 260, but not sure), Pontic, Dacians, Ptolomeic egiptians, perhaps Parthia, Nubia depending the map.

2. RidetheSpiral23

RidetheSpiral23 C2C Map Team

Thanks for the tips.

I have Ptolemaic Egyptians I actually have on the map already just forgot to put them on the list. Dacians are basically the same thing as the Getae Confederacy. Parthian Empire doesn't come until later and isn't necessarily fitting on this map. Galatians could be a good idea.

3. wolfman1234

wolfman1234 King

And pontus and perhaps Bithinia is a must. Can you give the scope of the map? Is the Balck sea in it?

4. RidetheSpiral23

Those are both possible.

Yes the Black Sea is included. Basically cuts off in the middle of the Caspian. Several tiles of Africa at the bottom.

Edit: Also if anyone is interested in helping with research or development feel free to volunteer

5. wolfman1234

wolfman1234 King

6. RidetheSpiral23

Thanks wolfman! I believe I am going to adjust the start date to 280 BCE instead. Not much different but enough.

7. wolfman1234

wolfman1234 King

In the east no. In the west must be the time of Pirrus adventure in Italy i think.

8. Folket

Folket Deity

How is this scenario going? It sounds great.