Iron and Blood 2: At the Crossroads

We wonder if it is possible to set a British military accadamy in your realm as a means to allow us to train a special new part of George IV's army known as the British Plain Guard. This will come from your citizens. In return we are willing to set up British factories in Mongolia to serve Mongolia.

Okay, as long as the citizens you employ are from the ''Warrior Caste''. Also, do you want tea?

We can sell you large amounts of tea.

Mongolia will sign a NAP with China and Korea, if they accept that all Chinese States are Mongolian SOI. That means that any attempt to take over a Chinese state will be met with war. Also any attempt to defend a Chinese State will mean War.

We hope that you wont defend or attack any of the Chinese States. Also we are the true Emperors of China. We are the Yuan Emperors, heirs of Gengis Khan!

To Khan Chiang Kai-shek, King of Mongolia and Siberia:

The Empire of Korea refuses to abide by this deal. The idea that you hold any real power over the states of China is a ridiculous prospect. I have yet to see any evidence of Mongol control over the independent Chinese states. All you have are claims to an empire that has been dead for hundreds of years. For the sake of your kingdom's international well-being, give up this pretense, lest it turn on you.

Emperor Seung, ruler of Korea and defender of the Qi Kingdom and the Winded Hill*

*OOC: The Qi Kingdom is part of the Korean Empire. Located on the Shandong Peninsula, the Qi King pays homage (among other things) to the Korean Emperor, in exchange for protection and investment in the state's infrastructure. I'll provide more on this later. The "Winded Hill" refers to the city of Qufu, the birthplace of Confucius.

ooc: The orange nation in China, just below Mongolia, is the Qing Dynasty?

The map in the OP has names on all of the nations.

The Russian Empire guarantees the independence of the Chinese states and Korea, to protect from Mongol aggression.

The Chinese Federation, as official rulers of all Chinese people, are the legal sovereigns over the land which is currently under control of rebel governments who call themselves Sichuan, Ming, and Qing. We officially concede rule over Shandong peninsula to Korea, whose more Confucian people would appreciate the culture more than our secular government. However, we would like to ask Korea to an open border agreement, so that pilgrims from the Chinese Federation may visit the home of Confucius and the Tai Mountain.

Noting the Sichuan Clique's status as the most oppressive nation in the world, whose people practically protest the government and are known by the world for their barbarity, the Chinese Federation feels it has no choice but to declare war, in order to liberate its Chinese brethren from this corrupted state.

Mongolia, as Yuan Emperor, declares war on the Qing Dynasty.

Britian sends a warning to Mongolia: end your attack against one of our possible trade partners or face the full wroth of the British Commonwealth!

We dont care. Also how will you send your army? You will fly?

We got a navy.

We are willing to ship several military divisions to aid the Qing Dynasty against invastion if Mongolia does not bow to our modest request.

All British subjects in Mongolia are arrested and will be executed if Britian dares to send an army.

Britian sends request to all its former colonies and allies to a summit to forge a military allaince against the savage armies of the Yuan Emperor who has dared threatend British subjects. We will never surrender to such savage evil and will commence the destruction of the Mongrol Empire if it be needed to safe guard the security of Britian. God save the King!

ooc: The orange nation in China, just below Mongolia, is the Qing Dynasty?

Yes. The map in the OP is no longer accurate, since I merged some nations. I'll update that and some other things later tonight.

Noting the Sichuan Clique's status as the most oppressive nation in the world, whose people practically protest the government and are known by the world for their barbarity, the Chinese Federation feels it has no choice but to declare war, in order to liberate its Chinese brethren from this corrupted state.

Message from the Sichuan Clique

Cao Nima, the warlord governor of Chengdu, is currently in an opium haze and is unavailable for comment.

His second-in-command, Ji Bamao, made a show of torturing Federation merchants in the main square and has raised an army of "exceptional cruelty", and has vowed to "send the filthy foreigner-f[expletives deleted] southerners all to hell".

2 of the British Subjects are executed as a warning to Britain. More will be executed if Britain doesnt back off.

To: Mongolia

Cease and desist from this foolishness or the might of the Russian Imperial Army will be forced to wipe out your pathetic excuse for a military.

ooc: Why everyone dogpiles me when I attack an NPC, but when Krzowwh attacks an NPC no one talks about it? I realy want to create a second account so I can play IOT's without being dogpiled.

Housekeeping:

- Haiti added to country tables
- Map with country names labelled posted
- Because I didn't make it clear when I posted the update: DoW period starts as of the timestamp on this post. As usual, 48 hours deadline for DoWs on a country at peace, 96 hours for DoWs on a country at war.

Mongolia has declared war on Britian by killing its subjects. As such we set 5 divisions of our army, to be carried by 5 fleets of our navy, to launch a invastion of Mongolia. The army request to land in Korea as a means of ensuring supply lines for the assault against the Mongrols.

Offer peace to Britian and Qing.

After what you did?

Britian will not forget the Mongrol cruelity!

The Mongrol Emperor is not suited to rule. Perhapes it is time to make some good old fashion British imperialism by claiming some Mongrol land as componsation for the executions...

If you want, invade. I dont care. I will just ruin your game for 1 or 2 turns and then I wil ragequit.

Top Bottom