Iron and Blood 5

ooc: Looks interesting, will be observing. Oh and just a note I was (when I saw Al Andalus) going to play as a militant Christian counterweight, but Tyo seems to insist on a Muslim Germany so that's unfeasible both in terms of historical harmonisation in context of geography and the like, and in terms of playing the game ofc :p )

If you want to go with my history of central Europe like tyo is doing, my history is based off of an EU3 game I did as the Crimea where the Papal States controlled most of Italy. Could be fun.

How dare you start this without me. :p

what is left?

Spoiler :

Current world map, missing a flew people who have claimed land but not posted maps (notably Nedim with Rhodesia).

República de Colombia​
(Gran Colombia)

Claims:

more later

thank you mosh :D

Grand Caliphate of All Jadakal
With the recent talks about the Americas I decided to rethink my history.

Claims:
Spoiler :

The Caliphate offers an alliance proposal to the Safanids and the Greek Empire in order to take down the false pretender in the north of us.

Idea: Suleiman I and the Ottomans won the Siege of Vienna. That explains all the Muslim rulers in Europe.

The history I wrote that mech and tyo and I have agreed on has the Crimea establishing large, Muslim puppet states across Europe before its eventual collapse.

The history I wrote that mech and tyo and I have agreed on has the Crimea establishing large, Muslim puppet states across Europe before its eventual collapse.

Ah yes, but Crimea was a vassal of the Ottoman Empire.

The Crimean Tatars were quite important in early Ottoman campaigns and were quite independent (IIRC they went ahead and sacked Moscow at one point without permission). We can say that as Ottoman power declined in the 17th and 18th century the Muslim emirates in Europe became controlled by the now-autonomous Crimeans.

Also, I'm ruling Rhodesia out of order because Cecil Rhodes hasn't even been born yet.

Ah yes, but Crimea was a vassal of the Ottoman Empire.

The Crimean Tatars were quite important in early Ottoman campaigns and were quite independent (IIRC they went ahead and sacked Moscow at one point without permission). We can say that as Ottoman power declined in the 17th and 18th century the Muslim emirates in Europe became controlled by the now-autonomous Crimeans.

Also, I'm ruling Rhodesia out of order because Cecil Rhodes hasn't even been born yet.
It wasn't a vassal in 1441 when I started my history. :p I have my history here if you'd like to check it out.

Current map updated on the front page as well.

To accommodate Persia I shifted Syria's borders around a little; it actually works to Syria's advantage because now they control Christian Georgia and Armenia (no, no need to thank me, Arya). I gave the British New England, and I gave them parts of Canada instead of northern NYS; I feel it looks nicer and more consolidated, gimme a yell if you mind too much. A few people claimed 21 provinces so if you're missing a province that's probably why. Germany's borders aren't set in stone but I coloured it in anyway as a reserve.

There's still a lot more spaces left! I could use one or two more in Europe, one in the Americas, one or two in Asia, one or two in Africa, and maybe an Oceanian power if you so inclined.

It wasn't a vassal in 1441 when I started my history. :p I have my history here if you'd like to check it out.

That's basically your EU4 game isn't it? Fine, but note that I may need to rework the history to fit it in the wider game world. I do try to accommodate everyone as much as possible.

That's basically your EU4 game isn't it? Fine, but note that I may need to rework the history to fit it in the wider game world. I do try to accommodate everyone as much as possible.

That's fine. Tyo is building his nation off of my history already and Mech has agreed with it, but do what you need to.

And yes, it is based off of an EU3 game. :p

I know this is redundant cause I already updated my join post with this, but I really like this flag I made and must make sure everyone sees it.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom