1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ironblades of Athaka

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by earthgate, Feb 25, 2006.

1. earthgate

earthgate Chieftain

Greetingz ! This is my first attempt to create a scenario / Custom map for Civilization IV, So there might be bugs. please report back if you encoutner something weird. Among one bug I already have found is that one of the civs has a diplomatic contact with a another Civ that should not be.. could not find any way to edit this, so if anyone has a clue please post !:rolleyes:
    By the way I have not tested to see if this scenario works without the greenmod 2.10 if it does please feedback to us.

I Briefly tested it without the mod. and seems to be working.. notice seems...
    And I have just tested the scenario again and fixed a few bugs and resource shortages.. that became apparent.. :scan:

EnjoY !

Onward and upwards ! This map is as it says designed for a 12 players set in the "Large" world of Athaka. I wont give you a world image this time, Cuz I find it to be too revealing, :mischief: hehe.. However I think this map gives the players alot of opportunities and hazards. Spent alot of time trying to balance the civs more paying attention to resources, Territorial and making their regions more like "home".

Each civilization starts of with 2 cities and 2 military Units. The military Units are Archers with promotions to mirror these hard Pioneers that Founded the first Societies.. Beware there are many lesser cultures of hostility around that would nothing better than to plunder the wealth of your capitol..

Playable Civs are : Mongolia - Russia - Spain - France - England - India - Greece - Rome (Italy) - China - Japan - Aztec - Persia

Get this map from here ---> IronBladez of Athaka
    Or from Civfanatics Link Below ^^

GreenMod 2.10: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=144428

Attached Files:

2. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

So, this scenariomap is large then?

3. earthgate

earthgate Chieftain

yup its based on a Large map size. Btw I just uploaded the map again I found some probs. and had to fix imediately..

4. Wei-Yan

Wei-Yan Japanese and proud of it

What is this map i know its some of fantasy theemed map but with the Greeks what is this the Odessey?

5. earthgate

earthgate Chieftain

Not sure what you mean there... Its a fictional map.. with regular civs.. :rolleyes:

6. Wei-Yan

Wei-Yan Japanese and proud of it

Opps ingnore that post my English is not so good got fictional mixed up with fanatsy:crazyeye:

7. Master Lexx

Master Lexx Warlord

8. Robo Magic Man

Robo Magic Man Prince

Nice map, but what makes it a "fantasy" scenario? Do you just mean fictional?

9. earthgate

earthgate Chieftain

10. earthgate

earthgate Chieftain

ell maybe the name should be fictional .. not fantasy.. :p hmm fantays was the word that popped up ... when i was posting it ..