Iroquois Xbow and Musket

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
a couple more natives, this time, more iroquois/mohawk style, corossbowman and musketman

DOWNLOAD

Beautiful, that musket unit is just what I was looking for!

Superb stuff... we need a native cuirassier now! I don't think anyone has come close to putting out a native cuirassier!

Superb stuff... we need a native cuirassier now! I don't think anyone has come close to putting out a native cuirassier!

patience grasshopper.....dont tell anyone :rolleyes: but sioux and iroquois may be about to throw away their peace pipes and go on the warpath seperately ;)

Not to sound harsh or ungrateful, but I have no patience when it falls to blatant holes in the chart... while your native crossbowman and musketeer are indeed top-notch and better then anything previously released, we did at least have previously released native crossbowman and musketeers that were better then vanilla Civ4 units. You gave us all an upgrade (and quite superb might I add), but we still lack ANY native Cuirassier to my knowledge.

My head hangs low in shame, as I have no native cuirassier to put in my mod or game. Woe is me.

(and please keep up the great work Bernie... I love your stuff!)

There is a Native cavalry out there, armed with a rifle, it might work, or do you mean something with a musket?

There is a Native cavalry out there, armed with a rifle, it might work, or do you mean something with a musket?
I did say were were missing a native cuirassier, not cavalry.

I'm fully-aware of (and using) the native cavalry unit... but yes, he's cavalry not cuirassier, and he's carrying a rifle, not a musket.

If anything I'm tempted to use the SAME model for both cuirassier and cavalry... if that's not an indication of the lack of a PROPER Native Cuirassier unit, I don't know what is!

I am sure someone could just replace the rifle with a musket and it would fit. :p
Should not be too hard..

i proly be able to finish the cuirrassier some time tonight or tomorrow, sioux/leather/ponytails and MUSKET!

Ah, good to hear, can't wait!

I'm a bit late to the party here, but you keep astonishing me with how awesome all your native units are! I really love how you've made them all unique too. Thanks heaps!
Unique looking units on the same nation are great... I'm not overly fond of everbody on the same nation force-pool all having identical clothing across 10 units or more.

I love Bernie's work too!

thanks again everyone...

Looks great bernie!

Any chance you have more Iroquois units lined up? It would be swell to have distinct unit sets for Iroquois and Sioux...

Cheers,
ripple01

it's in the works....

Top Bottom