Is Bulbing Great Scientists Fun? [poll]

Is Bulbing Great Scientists Fun? [poll]

• Sure it is! Boosting through that tech felt great and now I have (or am closer to) the things I want

• Not really! Feels like it sped up the game & now I feel further behind on everything I want to build

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regarding this, is it normal that that i get ~216k:c5science: fro a GS? When I bulbed the first I got from finishing Apollo first almost all the techs that were left till the end only took 1 turn ecause of the massive overflow.

GS Bulb 216k.jpg

I think people get too hung up on a choice.

I don’t need every great person to have 2 options. It’s just fun to get a new boost every once in a while...especially if I’m using it to try and win a cs quest.

That said, I agree they come too often in the late game. But the new version should help with that

Regarding this, is it normal that that i get ~216k:c5science: fro a GS? When I bulbed the first I got from finishing Apollo first almost all the techs that were left till the end only took 1 turn ecause of the massive overflow.
Shouldn’t it be like last 10 turns before he was born? Looks like a bug, unless you were doing 21k. But now it is 7k only. Maybe you bulbed others, and the game counted them as well. But that is also a bug, I think.

Shouldn’t it be like last 10 turns before he was born? Looks like a bug, unless you were doing 21k. But now it is 7k only. Maybe you bulbed others, and the game counted them as well. But that is also a bug, I think.

All science from last 10 turns? Then its because I conquered a whole lot of cities with authority and assyria UA bonus to science.

All science from last 10 turns? Then its because I conquered a whole lot of cities with authority and assyria UA bonus to science.
Yes, that could be it. However, idk exactly how is science boost calculated if you don't take a tech. Must be pretty high.

Top Bottom