Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the contemporary world, racism is equal to stupidity, so it follows that Bush is racist.

Racist is such a harsh word and implies KKK like philosophy. To that the answer is no. But like all people I believe he empathizes more with people who are more similar to him. Those happen to be rich white people. Is that racism? It certainly can change ones reaction, even unconsciously, to various events and issues.

No. Do we really need this thread?

Logically, Bush is racist. But there is no indication that he is. But he certainly is stupid.

Yeah, right. Quoting some rapper thug... way to get contributions from the majority of the country who voted for GW Bush.

Oh, and the look on Michael Myers' face..."What the **** am I doing with this idiot..."

From what I've seen of him from speeches, personality, and actions, no.

However, whether a person is racist or not is a factual issue, not opinion. He either is or is not, and no matter what everyone else thinks he is doesn't change that. (Unless you're proposing to actually change the definition of racism, which is indeed an issue of public opinion)

Myer's facial expression is classic, btw. :lol:

Hundegesicht said:
From what I've seen of him from speeches, personality, and actions, no.

However, whether a person is racist or not is a factual issue, not opinion. He either is or is not, and no matter what everyone else thinks he is doesn't change that. (Unless you're proposing to actually change the definition of racism, which is indeed an issue of public opinion)

Myer's facial expression is classic, btw. :lol:

Well said.

I said othert because he most likely isnt but then again you know how Texans can be

Japanrocks12 said:
Logically, Bush is racist. But there is no indication that he is. But he certainly is stupid.

Logically, the omnipotent invisible pink elephants are great diplomats. Why do you think Bush is racist? What has he done that leads you to believe he is indeed a racist?

Hundegesicht said:
Logically, the omnipotent invisible pink elephants are great diplomats. Why do you think Bush is racist? What has he done to assert your assumption that he is indeed a racist?

Racism is tantamount to stupidity. Bush is stupid. Therefore, Bush is racist.

Japanrocks12 said:

Racist people are usually stupid, but stupid people are not always racist. Your logic is faulty.

Riesstiu IV said:
Do you actually believe the things you post?

If I didn't believe them, why would I have posted them?

Japanrocks12 said:
So your racist too.:p
ps say something actualy reasonable for this assmuption
and stop posting the same sentence over and over again.

Hundegesicht said:
Racist people are usually stupid, but stupid people are not always racist. Your logic is faulty.

Stupid people usually lack the open mind. Racism is a product of lacking an open mind.

Savage Discipil said:
So your racist too.:p
ps say something actualy reasonable for this assmuption
and stop posting the same sentence over and over again.

I would not post it repeatedly if people would stop asking :p

Savage Discipil said:
You still haven't proven he's racist wheres your proof.

Japanrocks12 said:

Can you not see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom