1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is civ 6 PC

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Kupe Navigator, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogeEnricoDandolo

DogeEnricoDandolo King

If you hold an opinion and you see another person who publicly speaks out that same opinion but gets destroyed for it, would you be discouraged to publicly do the same thing? When you get punished for holding a certain opinion, that's censorship. You can say "it's just criticism" all you want.

Zaarin, onepurpose and Aristos like this.
  2. BuchiTaton

BuchiTaton Warlord

Neither reason or science are gods or religions.

By the way why "god of reason"?, this is not the french revolution, could be nice to hear about the "goddesses of true", or "the mystic way of illustration" or the "inherent spirit of the verifiable".

PhoenicianGold likes this.
  3. Guynemer

Guynemer King

"gets destroyed" "punished"

You're using these very imprecise terms. No one is immune to consequences for their actions.

If I had an employee who thought that black people were inferior, and I fired her, did I censor her?

4. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Moderator Action: We are way off topic from Civ6 now. Please take the political correctness discussion to Off Topic. Thread closed.

tsf4, Duuk, Futumch and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.