Is Civ V for Jeanyusis?

Do you think that I would like this game?

• Yes, This game does not require much actual thought

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, this game is ultra difficult to learn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Civ they managed to make the more annoyingly boring and hard to understand parts of the civ series really simple. As a designer, one of the most important aspects is to make somehting as easy and simple to sue as possible. In Civ they achieved that.

so while it might take you time to put together a good strategy and work out what's going on, they made it as easy as possible to use, which is good news!

I didn't vote because neither describe Civ 5

In Civ they managed to make the more annoyingly boring and hard to understand parts of the civ series really simple. As a designer, one of the most important aspects is to make somehting as easy and simple to sue as possible. In Civ they achieved that.

so while it might take you time to put together a good strategy and work out what's going on, they made it as easy as possible to use, which is good news!

I didn't vote because neither describe Civ 5

Ok. Grate!

I appreesheate you helping me out by explaneing why you did not vote.

But instead of looking at the actual choices pretend that choice 1 is easy and choice 2 is not easy. Could you vote if that is what the choices were?

Ok. Grate!

But instead of looking at the actual choices pretend that choice 1 is easy and choice 2 is not easy. Could you vote if that is what the choices were?

Oh, you're so clever.

Exactly, Mattavich.

Various strategies are still in the game, like before. The game now makes those strategies easier to implement. If you are not good at strategy though then you will still have problems being effective at certain levels of play.

This is addressed to whomever cares to read it beyond just the original poster.
The original poster seems, in my opinion, to like to create these sorts of threads that might cause controversy and mockery. Many forums have types of posters that get various reactions of dislike from the responders that often seem to be unable to notice that their anger and frustration at the original poster is what is wanted to be posted.
In this thread he seems to be playing the role of a some what illiterate person.

Heh. His other thread is fairly entertaining: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=402527

(I think the original poster actually plays and enjoys Civilization 5. I enjoy the game.)

Ok. Grate!

no probs fella!

not sure what you mean. if you cant create a poll properly then no you shouldnt be playing civ 5

cheers!

Exactly, Mattavich.

Various strategies are still in the game, like before. The game now makes those strategies easier to implement. If you are not good at strategy though then you will still have problems being effective at certain levels of play.

This is addressed to whomever cares to read it beyond just the original poster.
The original poster seems, in my opinion, to like to create these sorts of threads that might cause controversy and mockery. Many forums have types of posters that get various reactions of dislike from the responders that often seem to be unable to notice that their anger and frustration at the original poster is what is wanted to be posted.
In this thread he seems to be playing the role of a some what illiterate person.

Heh. His other thread is fairly entertaining: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=402527

(I think the original poster actually plays and enjoys Civilization 5. I enjoy the game.)

No, I afrade that you hav incureckt informashun. My big brother looged on my name when he found my password under my keybored. He is the smart won in the familee.

Someetimes he can be a jerk two.

So sorry for the confushion for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom