Is classical music disgusting?

Not that great in civ though are they :p

To respond to all of Mr. Mozart's vaporings would take up too much room and time. I would like to address the most loathsome ones, though. What follows is a set of observations I have made about the worst kinds of rebarbative malefactors I've ever seen. This is a suitable place in the letter to explain how I treasure discourse and debate. Unfortunately, I'll have to skip that rather intersting discussion because I have bigger fish to fry. In particular, I need to tell you that if Mozart can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. He's the secret player behind the present, sententious political scene. Mozart must be brought out from behind the curtain before it's too late, before his chargés d'affaires do everything possible to keep malevolent gauleiters self-centered and brassbound.

It's not easy for me to say this, but while decent people sit by, snore, and have their maws open, Mozart is out waffling on all the issues. There, I said it. Now I can continue with my previous point, which is that it would be a mistake to believe that censorship could benefit us. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. The following theorem may therefore be established as an eternally valid truth: Unlike everyone else in the world, he seriously believes that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Woo woooo! Here comes the clue train. Last stop: Mozart. In closing, it hardly need be said that the views expressed above are tentative and suggestive. You should now go off and perform a thorough study of your own. Of course, this will be an exercise in futility unless you accept the fundamental premise of this letter, namely that Mr. Mozart's behavior is as constant as the c in E=mc².

Top Bottom