Is Donald Trump Done for?

**** clings to itself.

Generation mainstreamed feminism. Passed the legislation equalizing marriage. Demanded the creation of social safety nets, was the energy behind desegregation and the civil rights act. But yes, political differences and the blind mentally damaged outlook of youth and those too belligerenrly stupid to grow the f up.

Racism did not end under boomer control, only got worse in differing ways, the patriarchy is often reinforced by boomers, boomers fought tooth and nail to prevent ssm.

Maybe you should start looking at reality my friend things have only ever got better by dragging boomers and their sympathetic allies screaming and kicking into modernity.

They inherited the earth and their ultimate legacy is to leave it in a worse place, leave it more divided and poorer, to have spawned some of the most avaricious individuals ever, content to line their pockets even as they contribute to human misery, to have supported policies that are actively destroying this planet and for enabling a party that refuses to speak up against a borderline fascist with white supremacist sympathies.

Maybe then the younger generations could actually vote and do something about it. Something we've yet to see. I guess it's just easier to blame.

The party that is majority supported by boomers routinely makes it harder for the young to vote and are under represented in politics.

What world do you live in in which boomers are free from any blame for the situation we find ourselves in? The richest of their kind are plundering what is left of this earth and fund literal white nationalists because that's more "moral" to them than what they perceive to be "leftism".

Last edited:
Maybe then the younger generations could actually vote and do something about it. Something we've yet to see. I guess it's just easier to blame.

The young may vote less in general. That has a number of reasons. And is unrelated to the fat that the Boomer generation as a whole has voted to rape away the futures of all others to feed their own greed and selfishness.

But don't worry I'm sure I'll just be called a piece of crap, whilst the usual suspects roll about in faux outrage, ignoring all and any points made, because that is easier than having to confront the fact that boomers failed to capitalise on the opportunity they had, squandered it and left their children worse off, without the opportunities that they themselves did nothing to earn.

The same generation that demands respect whilst doing nothing to deserve it.

Edit: Decorum does nothing but coddle enablers of this cycle and it's about time people started taking the older generations to task.

Last edited:
I'll admit that the boomers generation's biggest shortcoming was spoiling the next generation to believe that they should have everything handed to them.

You want change, go out and vote. Kick the boomers out of power. It's long overdue. Your children will be blaming you. Start to get used to it.

I'll admit that the boomers generation's biggest shortcoming was spoiling the next generation to believe that they should have everything handed to them.

You want change, go out and vote. Kick the boomers out of power. It's long overdue. Your children will be blaming you. Start to get used to it.

This isn't the boomers biggest short falling. Their biggest short falling was to benefit from a social contract that boosted their entire generation only to turn around and !@#$ their parents and their children so they could own a few more acres before they went into the dirt. It is obnoxious, it is statistically noticeable, it won't be forgiven. #@$% the boomers.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/20/16772670/baby-boomers-millennials-congress-debt

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/07/576301190/millennials-and-the-economy

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/201..._millennials_mdash_screwed_america_37128.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ials-are-waking-up-to-a-grim-financial-future

I mean I can go on. . .

Then put your energy into fixing it. Take power. Stop whining. Do. That's all I've ever asked.
VOTE please. And complaining about it, is a waste of energy. We're all dying. I don't want your forgiveness. I want you to take responsibility.

And maybe you'll learn not to group everyone in the same boat. Not every boomer deserves your ire. But I guess it does make it easier for you to absolve yourself from responsibility.

But don't worry I'm sure I'll just be called a piece of crap, whilst the usual suspects roll about in faux outrage, ignoring all and any points made, because that is easier than having to confront the fact that boomers failed to capitalise on the opportunity they had, squandered it and left their children worse off, without the opportunities that they themselves did nothing to earn.

The same generation that demands respect whilst doing nothing to deserve it.

Edit: Decorum does nothing but coddle enablers of this cycle and it's about time people started taking the older generations to task.
The boomers are not a monolithic block of like minded folks. They pretty much split into right and left camps in the 70s. Since 1968 we've had 30 years of Republican administration and 20 years of Democrat administrations. Reagan laid the foundation for the evil capitalistic takeover and was elected by the pre boomer people who ran things then. The left wing of the boomer cohort solidified in the 90s and elected Gore in 2000; oh but wait...;

Yeah, when in doubt blame the boomers. Typical.
Then glorify the greatest generation before us while we where the generation that paid for their retirement.

That isn't really fair. The Boomers are the ones who turned the political plurality of the US conservative. And they did so for the purpose of extracting more from the nation than they produced. Post-boomer Americans will pay far more for the greed of boomers than boomers ever paid for themselves, or anyone else.
It's not exactly as if the greatest generation got the full benefit of social programs - there wasn't very many programs to speak of until they were dying off.

Our leaders have gone about rolling back voting rights at every opportunity over the last decade. Minorities and the poor get it worst and they overlap more heavily with the group of young people than anyone else. For sure young people need to step up and vote but it can be awful hard when the state closes all the polling stations near you and cuts back early voting and polling hours.

The Boomers had EVERYTHING handed to them! This is what just totally slays me every time some Boomer jerkwad goes on about how subsequent generations are so selfish and entitled. You got EVERYTHING, and then turned around and decided us future generations were not deserving of all those things that you got at little or no personal cost - and not only did you take it all for granted, you had the nerve to convince yourselves that you actually earned it!

We can't get rid of you, because you entrenched your positions in society to the point we're stuck with you until you're good and goddamned ready to step aside. Not when you stepping aside is good for anyone else other than you.

Then put your energy into fixing it. Take power. Stop whining. Do. That's all I've ever asked.
VOTE please. And complaining about it, is a waste of energy. We're all dying. I don't want your forgiveness. I want you to take responsibility.

And maybe you'll learn not to group everyone in the same boat. Not every boomer deserves your ire. But I guess it does make it easier for you to absolve yourself from responsibility.

Yea I concur with the premise here. It is on us to fulfill the work on making a more perfect union that the boomer generation did do good work on in their youth. It's just that in their old age they have become the enemy of the American Dream.

The Boomers had EVERYTHING handed to them! This is what just totally slays me every time some Boomer jerkwad goes on about how subsequent generations are so selfish and entitled. You got EVERYTHING, and then turned around and decided us future generations were not deserving of all those things that you got at little or no personal cost - and not only did you take it all for granted, you had the nerve to convince yourselves that you actually earned it!

We can't get rid of you, because you entrenched your positions in society to the point we're stuck with you until you're good and goddamned ready to step aside. Not when you stepping aside is good for anyone else other than you.

I also concur with this bitterness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You think we care about your whining.

VOTE US OUT OF POWER. Stop complaining and do.
I starting working at 13 (when we could legally do it) and the only extended time I've had off was when I was in the hospital, on my honeymoon, or when I was in between jobs because I got let go. If that's the American Dream, maybe you should try it.

Again, don't waste your effort in futile blaming and insulting because it serves 0 purpose. (and we just find it funny) GO OUT AN VOTE AND START taking charge.

Oh, I know you don't care. It is quite obvious from the ruined world you've left us that you don't care about how things end up for us. Your animating principle often seems to be ensuring that the world ends with you in power, just so no future generation ever gets to run it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You think we care about your whining.

VOTE US OUT OF POWER. Stop complaining and do.
I starting working at 13 (when we could legally do it) and the only extended time I've had off was when I was in the hospital, on my honeymoon, or when I was in between jobs because I got let go. If that's the American Dream, maybe you should try it.

Again, don't waste your effort in futile blaming and insulting because it serves 0 purpose. (and we just find it funny) GO OUT AN VOTE AND START taking charge.

14 as was legally possible in Texas at the time and don't worry my friend I'm working on it. So that the American Dream isn't a stupid work ethic.

Last edited:
Oh, I know you don't care. It is quite obvious from the ruined world you've left us that you don't care about how things end up for us. Your animating principle often seems to be ensuring that the world ends with you in power, just so no future generation ever gets to run it.

Yes, I've personally ruined it. Are you on crack?
If wanting the next generation to step up is a crappy principle to believe in, so be it.
Go out and take charge instead of whining about it on a meaningless website.
Blah blah blah.

Yes, I've personally ruined it. Are you on crack?
If wanting the next generation to step up is a crappy principle to believe in, so be it.
Go out and take charge instead of whining about it on a meaningless website.
Blah blah blah.
Mueller exonerated Trump. Cut him some slack.

J

Oh, you've read the report.

He has filed his report, which means that his investigation is finished. There has been no indictment of Trump announced, which means that Trump is in the clear. QED. In fact, J didn't go far enough. Trump has been not just exonerated of guilt, but proven innocent by a full legal process. And not only that, he can't be tried for any crime he should ever commit in the future, because that would be double jeopardy. Indeed, he has been cleared henceforth to openly conspire with hostile foreign powers to corrupt the American electoral process. More, he is explicitly charged with doing so--by a new amendment to the Constitution clarifying previously obscure executive powers and responsibilities. He has been placed under a positive legal obligation to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue. In any games of Monopoly he might play, he starts the game with the "Get out of jail free" card, and it returns to him when played. Furthermore, he has been granted a plenary indulgence. Parking tickets he may have been issued are now to be paid by the officer who issued the citation; if deceased, by that officer's heirs. The color symbolizing innocence will no longer be white, but will henceforward be orange. William Blake's "Songs of Innocence" are to be retitled "Songs of Trump" in any editions published in the United States of America.

It's all in Mueller's report, if you'd just take some time to read it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom