1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Donald Trump Done for?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Archbob, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Another drone in the hive mind

They defined "in poor condition" as "bumpy." If you get off the freeways it isn't terribly hard to find roads "in poor condition" using that as the criterion.

2. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Its said roads in poor condition
    I found another study which is by Tesla engineers self driving cars mapping the US roads. California is 8th best roads, while kansas appears 36th

10. Maine
    9. New York
    8. Wisconsin
    7. Rhode Island
    6. Illinois
    5. Kansas
    4. Ohio
    3. Indiana
    2. Iowa
    1: Michigan

https://www.businessinsider.com/worst-highways-roads-us-ranked-2018-10/?r=AU&IR=T
    https://medium.com/lvl5/introducing-crowdsourced-pavement-quality-maps-8ddafd15a903

3. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

You're changing the subject. You said:

Ron Paul had the power and voted against invading Iraq in defiance of a Republican administration. Paul voted against that war and Hillary voted for it, and you voted for her while accusing him of being the puppet? I thought Rand was one of the people criticized in the media for asking the Obama administration if they were funneling arms into Syria via Turkey. They were... Did the Democrats in Congress raise a stink about that? They were mocking Obama's critics while he destroyed Libya and Syria. Now if the Democrats ran someone in 2020 who opposes these wars I could vote for them, go Tulsi!

Did Obama vote for the war? He wasn't in Congress but he said he wouldn't have given the power. Thats probably why he beat both Hillary and McCain, they did vote to invade Iraq. The majority of Democrats were in the House, not the Senate where Hillary and Joe were pimping for war. And no, I didn't vote for or support Obama, I had a candidate I could trust. Obama proved me right, he started more wars and hired Hillary. I couldn't imagine him withdrawing the troops from Iraq in 2011 only to be pushing a war to overthrow Assad next door. My God! He's why ISIS came to occupy so much of Syria and Iraq, he was arming them along with the Saudis and assorted players intent on removing Assad.

I already know how Congress voted on Iraq, I'm the one around here who keeps pointing that out whenever a Hillary apologist defends her by claiming a large majority voted for the war. Not a majority of her party.

Kyriakos likes this.
  4. Timsup2nothin

"I had a candidate I could trust..." to absolutely never get elected. That way their ridiculously naive notions would never get put to the test, and I could rail at absolutely everyone without having to worry about being held to account for my own vote. Vote Libertarian for freedom from responsibility!

cardgame, Lexicus and Sommerswerd like this.
  5. Zkribbler

Zkribbler Warlord

Nope, nope, nope, & nope :deadhorse:

Sommerswerd likes this.
  6. FriendlyFire

Republicans love dictators that use WMDs on their own population /s
    Republicans love selling weapons without background checks /s
    Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Russia, Lebanon, Jordon ALL armed their proxy forces to fight over Syria

Nazi Germany armed Soviet Russia with Tiger tanks, MG42s and Krupp Artillary then. Right ? RIGHT ?

7. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

Why is withdrawing our military from the Middle East and ending these wars ridiculously naive? If Libertarians are unacceptable cant Democrats and Republicans vote for other people who will end these wars? I'd feel very badly if I voted for Bush, who other people voted for or didn't wouldn't absolve or free me from responsibility. If I voted for him a 2nd time? Whats the saying, 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't vote for him...or Obama and Hillary. The 2 parties will not get my vote if they insist on nominating warmongers.

Who was first and why?

You think Al Qaeda was capturing our weapons? Who do you think was gonna over throw Assad for us?

We toppled Gaddafi and sent his weapons to Syria

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-armed-terrorists-in-syria/

Socrates99 likes this.
  8. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

A good american citizen should always be in favor of the US military-industrial complex. Its friends are his/her friends. Saudi/Israudi for life & endless wars. Neither dumb, callous or insane in the slightest.
    What I do find funnier, though, is that there are people who buy the crap line that the US staying in the middle east actually increases the safety of the US from attacks. That one is an incredible line indeed - and a favorite of all scum politicians.

Socrates99 likes this.
  9. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

@Berzerker What would you consider 'withdrawing from the Middle East'? Does 'withdrawing from the Middle East' apply only to the government? As in, would you be perfectly fine with definitely-not-US-approved PMCs operating in the Middle East?

10. Timsup2nothin

It isn't...if you recognize it as a vague concept. Libertarians act like it is a plan.

Sommerswerd likes this.
  11. Zkribbler

Zkribbler Warlord

During his 4th of July speech, Trump bragged about how the Colonial Army seized airports from the British during our Revolutionary War. :confused: This has caused some confusion because of the lack of airports in the 18th Century.

He's now attempting to explain this gaffe by claiming the rain caused his teleprompter to malfunction. However, he followed this excuse up with. "“I knew the speech very well, so I was able to do it without the teleprompter.” :dubious: Sounds like he meant to say it all along. :shake:

Berzerker likes this.
  12. Socrates99

Socrates99 Bottoms up!

The guy is sliding into dementia. It's a shame the bootlickers in the GoP are too busy kissing his behind to do anything about it. I think conservative donors just love having a guy that'll bend over backwards to please them.

Cloud_Strife likes this.
  13. FriendlyFire

14. Timsup2nothin

This would be the 4th of July extravaganza where he promised to display the latest Sherman Tanks, yes?

Sommerswerd likes this.
  15. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Entangled Retired Moderator Supporter

The gaff is now in the official transcript of the speech so in the future it will read like he spoke it without reference to "teleprompter problems".

16. Takhisis

Takhisis is it fall yet

Reagan was already highly useful. It's a tried-and-tested procedure.

17. FriendlyFire

Gaslight
    Obstruct
    Project <---- we are here now

Trump barely knew the guy but he did know that he likes them young /s

18. Rashiminos

Rashiminos Fool Prophet

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/10/ross-perot-wrote-checks-before-his-death-to-keep-trump-in-white-house-fec-reports-773545?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=BPR Email&utm_campaign=DMS

Yep. That guy.

Link to video.

19. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

Trump was competing with Pat Buchanan for the Reform Party once Perot dropped out.

20. Timsup2nothin

Interestingly, a candidate in the Mississippi governor's race is turning down media coverage because he cannot be trusted alone with a woman. I guess he noticed that Mississippi supports D'ump and wanted to put out the message that he's a notorious groper too.