1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Donald Trump Done for?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Archbob, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Lexicus

Lexicus Warlord

2. EnglishEdward

EnglishEdward Chieftain

Well they will say that until they are provided with a good alternative candidate.

My view is that Trump will be toast if the USA political system is capable of producing one.

Remember the Donald only got in because Hilary Clinton screwed her campaign up by:

(a) taking victory for granted
    (b) campaigning all over the place rather than in swing states
    (c) letting herself being seen as the no change and therefore the establishment and Obama third term
    (d) failing to idiot bullet her campaign selling points
    (e) personalising the election rather than presenting herself as leading a winning team,

mitsho likes this.
  3. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

The GOP literally can't even bring themselves to condemn Trump's racism, at least they're being honest and upfront about their position this time.

Just incase anyone is unsure of their position it is:

"We don't care about racism and those impacted by it."

4. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

Not all I'm sure. Some are just afraid for their positions. They've seen what happens to those that stand up against him. Total cowardice.
    But yeah, a good percentage.

El_Machinae likes this.
  5. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

If you still support the gop and trump i don't think you get to claim you aren't supportive of racism.

6. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

Or just a coward.

El_Machinae likes this.
  7. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

If you support the gop you are functionally supporting racism.

Sorry man, that's just the reality of the situation.

8. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

Good thing I don't.

9. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

No but you are trying to defend conservatives, I'm sorry but we've all seen what lurks beneath the mask.

10. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

And your assumption that all conservatives are racists is pathetic.
    You're as bad as the racists grouping everyone into your hate groups.

11. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

I said they support racism, not that all of them were racists.

Keep deflecting from the fact that the conservative movement is embroiled in racism from the head to the toe.

12. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

The hate is strong in this one. I don't support racism. Your generalization reek of prejudice.

13. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

And how long did it take before you realised that what minorities were saying about the gop and conservatives were true? When it became untenable to continue?

When you and yours were personally affected? Conservatives have fought tooth and nail to stop me having anything resembling rights and now you cry when even a sixth of that anger is reflected back.

Remind me, when was it that conservatives embraced lgbt people? When was it that they finally realized we were also human beings?

14. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

What Trump said was hypocritical, thats unavoidable for someone who complains about the government themselves. Even South Park fell into that trap in their bin Laden episode where the kids meet their Afghan counterparts. If you cant cheer for the team (bombing the hell out of their country), get outta the stadium. But racist? I've heard many white people tell other white people to leave the country if they dont like it here, often right before they start complaining about the government too.

15. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

about halfway through Obama's run. Maybe later than it should have been.
    Every conservative is not a supporter of the GOP and not every GOP is conservative so just stop your stupid generalizations.

And your assumption that no one I hold dear was affected is outright insulting. But I guess that's your thing.

16. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

The Libertarian Party supported gay marriage in their '72 platform (or was it '76). They're not conservatives imo but the left sure does lump them together.

17. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

You are factually wrong and you are lying be it intentionally or otherwise; to this very day conservatives continue to roll back lgbt rights and if you are part of that group you don't get to tell me to simmer down even as you try to defend the same group abusing me.

18. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

Now I'm a liar. What part of that quote was a lie? What do you know? I support LGBT rights and have marched for them. You really have no clue, you're so clouded by hate.

I refuse to waste my time any longer.

19. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

Your poster boy of the Conservative movement, pence, believes in electric therapy for lgbt people.

That's the movement you refuse to divest yourself off, you own it.

Like honestly cry me a goddamn river just because conservatives are now warming to the idea that lgbt people are human doesn't erase the past and it doesn't change the fact they supported people who despised us so much they thought aids was gods punishment for us and that we should die.

And you think I shouldn't have any anger towards conservatives? Generations of suffering at your groups hands.

You of all people do not get to escape nor ignore the past whilst you sat idly by and gave comfort and aid to the people who wanted us gone.

20. Broken_Erika

Broken_Erika Nothing

There is big differences between Conservative, Neo-Conservatives and whatever the hell the current republicans that call themselves conservatives are supposed to be.