Is Donald Trump Done for?

The democratic base will turn out in record numbers and so on and so on.

Not if the candidate is just not popular, as in 2016.
Besides, the dynamics will be different if there is a war at the time. The US hasn't gone to war for 3 years in a row. Must be some kind of record for them, at least after Carter.

OPRAH

She would probably not be a great president but she would kick his butt and the bar has been set so low by him, that it wouldn't be that hard to exceed it.

True that.

I think people gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in 2016, see what happens next year.

Trump was crude and crass in the campaign trail but he hit points the Democrats couldnt.

I recall him promising better, cheaper healthcare. Oxymoron but people believed it.

If it plays out how I suspect Trump will be the best thing to happen to the Dems since FDR.

upload_2019-7-17_11-38-33.png

Maybe we'll find out on page 235

So the US Democratic party seem set to select a candidate on the assumption that
they will be facing the discredited Donald Trump seeking re-election as POTUS.

There is a rather big flaw in that logic.

Maybe Pence should run instead. Not sure if the alt-right will support him as much (?), but maybe he will make up for any loss there by more support by the church-right and the establishment.
I wonder what will happen to Trump after he loses the spotlight due to no longer being potus.

Trump lose the spotlight. You're kidding right?

He'll make up for it with just more outrageous tweets by him. The media will continue to report on it well after he leaves office.

Trump was asked about Epstein and he said they had a falling out a long time ago and hadn't spoken in ~15 years

MSNBC host immediately claims Trump said he was 'never' a fan and proceeds to show video from the 90s of Trump and Epstein at a party

gee, why do they call us fake news?

Which doesn't change the fact that Trump was his good bud during their hunting seasons.
But yeah horsehockey reporting.

Which doesn't change the fact that Trump was his good bud during their hunting seasons.
But yeah ****** reporting.

Their falling out happened during the time these allegations were becoming known. One story I heard is Trump banned him from Marlago after Epstein aggressively hit on (sexually assaulted?) a girl working there.

I'm sure Trump was well aware of his preferences well before then.

I'm sure Trump was well aware of his preferences well before then.

it seems pretty clear he was fine with him being a bit rapey but rumors of him trafficking 14 year olds into his house for sex slavery might have cost the relationship. This is just speculation though.

Top Bottom