Is Donald Trump Done for?

Gotta have an old white guy running on a pro-business platform in the spirit of bi-partisan co-operation with the Republicans with no substance what-so-ever......
You guys are sooooo screwed.
We are screwed. These people don't just rule their own country. They can easily destroy the atmosphere by themselves.
Not if the candidate is just not popular, as in 2016.
Besides, the dynamics will be different if there is a war at the time. The US hasn't gone to war for 3 years in a row. Must be some kind of record for them, at least after Carter.
The US has merely kept on fighting old wars it had promised to withdraw from, but that's not the same as not going to war. It's as if we claimed that Alexander didn't go to war against the Persians after 333 BC.
Trump was asked about Epstein and he said they had a falling out a long time ago and hadn't spoken in ~15 years

MSNBC host immediately claims Trump said he was 'never' a fan and proceeds to show video from the 90s of Trump and Epstein at a party

gee, why do they call us fake news?
‘Us’?

Their falling out happened during the time these allegations were becoming known. One story I heard is Trump banned him from Marlago after Epstein aggressively hit on (sexually assaulted?) a girl working there.

Epstein was a registered sex offender in 2008
Last know meeting with Trump and Epstein was in 2017 though

Epstein was involved in a sexual assault with a 15 year old worker at Marlago in 1999, her lawyer claimed that Epstein was banned but later retracted that claim.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...ut-havent-spoken-in-15-years-2019-7?r=US&IR=T

Last edited:
Trump was asked about Epstein and he said they had a falling out a long time ago and hadn't spoken in ~15 years
MSNBC host immediately claims Trump said he was 'never' a fan and proceeds to show video from the 90s of Trump and Epstein at a party

Firstly Berzerker, Trump did actually claim he was "never a fan"
This isnt made up fake news, Trump is on record as having made this claim.
My guess Trump being a serial liar just said the first thing that came to mind, before realizing that there are tabloid photos and videos of him with Epstein later on decided to change hes "lie" to I had a falling out.
Maybe Trump remembered that he was accused of Raping a 13 year old in Epstein Mansion ?

Feds’ probe into Trump hush money payments is over, judge says

At issue is an investigation led by the Southern District of New York connected to Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer to Trump who is serving a three-year prison term in part for breaking campaign finance law. Trump himself was implicated in Cohen’s crimes, which involved hush money payments to women that federal prosecutors have said were designed to sway the presidential election....

...“A motion to unseal documents in a high-profile case such as this one strongly suggests that the matter has concluded,” said Gene Rossi, a former assistant U.S. attorney from Virginia. “If the converse, the documents would have been protected at all costs for investigative purposes. The government does not like to show its cards in an ongoing matter.”...

Great news? Hopes dashed?

#Trump

Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces
A few days after Epstein’s arrest, an Instagram picture emerged that appeared to show Epstein pilot Larry Visoski posing with senior Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway on Dec. 28, 2016, in Palm Beach—long after the last time Trump claims he spoke with Epstein.

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/kellyanne-conway-jeffrey-epstein-1.jpg

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/jeffrey-epstein-pilot-kellyanne-conway/

Firstly Berzerker, Trump did actually claim he was "never a fan"
This isnt made up fake news, Trump is on record as having made this claim.
My guess Trump being a serial liar just said the first thing that came to mind, before realizing that there are tabloid photos and videos of him with Epstein later on decided to change hes "lie" to I had a falling out.
Maybe Trump remembered that he was accused of Raping a 13 year old in Epstein Mansion ?

I cant view your video link but MSNBC showed Trump and Epstein together in 1992 long before he got in trouble for his sexcapades while showing Trump saying he hadn't talked to him in ~15 years. Thats fake news. The video was from 27 years ago. I dont know what Trump said about never being a fan, maybe he meant he never liked him. Or maybe he was just lying and he was a fan before their falling out.

from your BI link:

“He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

Thats the quote used by MSNBC accompanying the video from 1992 they used to accuse Trump of being a fan of Epstein. Can you quote Trump in context claiming he was never a fan of Epstein?

Feds’ probe into Trump hush money payments is over, judge says

At issue is an investigation led by the Southern District of New York connected to Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer to Trump who is serving a three-year prison term in part for breaking campaign finance law. Trump himself was implicated in Cohen’s crimes, which involved hush money payments to women that federal prosecutors have said were designed to sway the presidential election....

...“A motion to unseal documents in a high-profile case such as this one strongly suggests that the matter has concluded,” said Gene Rossi, a former assistant U.S. attorney from Virginia. “If the converse, the documents would have been protected at all costs for investigative purposes. The government does not like to show its cards in an ongoing matter.”...

Great news? Hopes dashed?
The docs are unsealed at 11:00 AM ET Thursday. The prosecutors wanted to keep redacted any parts that mentioned unindicted third parties. The judge said no way; the people need to know.

I cant view your video link but MSNBC showed Trump and Epstein together in 1992 long before he got in trouble for his sexcapades while showing Trump saying he hadn't talked to him in ~15 years. Thats fake news. The video was from 27 years ago. I dont know what Trump said about never being a fan, maybe he meant he never liked him. Or maybe he was just lying and he was a fan before their falling out.

from your BI link:

“He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

Thats the quote used by MSNBC accompanying the video from 1992 they used to accuse Trump of being a fan of Epstein. Can you quote Trump in context claiming he was never a fan of Epstein?

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Sounds like the "I was never a fan" is a typical bald faced lie by Trump. It also sounds like Trump was well aware of Epstein's issues, and was pretty much cool with it.

Good news the Tax cuts paid for themselves
and the deficet is coming down rapidly from Obama's half a Trillion down to 1 Trillion
MAGA

US deficit to hit record high, surpassing $1 trillion in 2019
The White House projection contrasts sharply with the president's campaign promises
Last week, Larry Kudlow, the top White House economic adviser, said we have already “virtually paid for” the tax cuts. He also claimed last June that the deficit “is coming down rapidly.” It was not.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ump-2019-recession-federal-debt-a9009851.html

Everybody knew who trump was and what he was when they voted for him and with the greatest of respect, if you didn't you were either naive or willfully ignorant.

If people still want to claim Trump isn't a racist we need to start asking them what they think racism actually entails.

racism is when you acknowledge that racism exists, if everyone just pretended that nothing was racist then nothing would be racist.

- an actual take from a real human being

If telling 4 PoC to leave the country, 3 of which were born in America, isn't racist then i don't know what is.

Donald Trump is a racist and those that still support and defend him are also likely racists or sympathetic with racists.

So yeah, they're scum.

Is Donald Trump Done for?

Yes, he'll never get a third term.

I figure most Dems decided that it may damage the spirit of Bi-Partisanship, or compromise or some other crap-reasoning. Gotta focus on wooing those "moderate republicans" 'cause those are far more important than their own base, or the country.

‘Us’?
a question I hear occasionally on the fake news
I see how you have once again managed to prove you're not a Republican.

Politically, an impeachment charade when everyone knows the Senate would loudly and clearly proclaim D'ump innocent on all counts is a massive negative for democrats and the US in gener
Itd be a mixed bag. His crimes would have to be pretty egregious for a Senate acquittal to still hurt him. If they were egregious enough theres quite a few GoP senators in purple states who'd be screwed. High stakes.

Top Bottom