1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Donald Trump Done for?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Archbob, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

He's already running, he filed the necessary paperwork to declare his candidacy for re-election months ago, along with all the other folks running.

2. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

Their falling out happened during the time these allegations were becoming known. One story I heard is Trump banned him from Marlago after Epstein aggressively hit on (sexually assaulted?) a girl working there.

3. rah

rah Warlord Supporter

I'm sure Trump was well aware of his preferences well before then.

4. Estebonrober

Estebonrober Warlord

it seems pretty clear he was fine with him being a bit rapey but rumors of him trafficking 14 year olds into his house for sex slavery might have cost the relationship. This is just speculation though.

5. Takhisis

Takhisis is it fall yet

We are screwed. These people don't just rule their own country. They can easily destroy the atmosphere by themselves.
    The US has merely kept on fighting old wars it had promised to withdraw from, but that's not the same as not going to war. It's as if we claimed that Alexander didn't go to war against the Persians after 333 BC.
    ‘Us’?

6. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

a question I hear occasionally on the fake news

7. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Codex WMDicanious

Epstein was a registered sex offender in 2008
    Last know meeting with Trump and Epstein was in 2017 though

Epstein was involved in a sexual assault with a 15 year old worker at Marlago in 1999, her lawyer claimed that Epstein was banned but later retracted that claim.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...ut-havent-spoken-in-15-years-2019-7?r=US&IR=T

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  8. FriendlyFire

Firstly Berzerker, Trump did actually claim he was "never a fan"
    This isnt made up fake news, Trump is on record as having made this claim.
    My guess Trump being a serial liar just said the first thing that came to mind, before realizing that there are tabloid photos and videos of him with Epstein later on decided to change hes "lie" to I had a falling out.
    Maybe Trump remembered that he was accused of Raping a 13 year old in Epstein Mansion ?

9. bernie14

bernie14 Filter Manipulator

Feds’ probe into Trump hush money payments is over, judge says

At issue is an investigation led by the Southern District of New York connected to Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer to Trump who is serving a three-year prison term in part for breaking campaign finance law. Trump himself was implicated in Cohen’s crimes, which involved hush money payments to women that federal prosecutors have said were designed to sway the presidential election....

...“A motion to unseal documents in a high-profile case such as this one strongly suggests that the matter has concluded,” said Gene Rossi, a former assistant U.S. attorney from Virginia. “If the converse, the documents would have been protected at all costs for investigative purposes. The government does not like to show its cards in an ongoing matter.”...

Great news? Hopes dashed?

10. FriendlyFire

#Trump

11. Berzerker

Berzerker Warlord

I cant view your video link but MSNBC showed Trump and Epstein together in 1992 long before he got in trouble for his sexcapades while showing Trump saying he hadn't talked to him in ~15 years. Thats fake news. The video was from 27 years ago. I dont know what Trump said about never being a fan, maybe he meant he never liked him. Or maybe he was just lying and he was a fan before their falling out.

from your BI link:

“He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

Thats the quote used by MSNBC accompanying the video from 1992 they used to accuse Trump of being a fan of Epstein. Can you quote Trump in context claiming he was never a fan of Epstein?

12. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Entangled Retired Moderator Supporter

The docs are unsealed at 11:00 AM ET Thursday. The prosecutors wanted to keep redacted any parts that mentioned unindicted third parties. The judge said no way; the people need to know.

13. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Another drone in the hive mind

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Sounds like the "I was never a fan" is a typical bald faced lie by Trump. It also sounds like Trump was well aware of Epstein's issues, and was pretty much cool with it.

14. FriendlyFire

Good news the Tax cuts paid for themselves
    and the deficet is coming down rapidly from Obama's half a Trillion down to 1 Trillion
    MAGA

15. cardgame

cardgame Sensual Kitten

racism is when you acknowledge that racism exists, if everyone just pretended that nothing was racist then nothing would be racist.

- an actual take from a real human being

Cloud_Strife likes this.
  16. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

If telling 4 PoC to leave the country, 3 of which were born in America, isn't racist then i don't know what is.

Donald Trump is a racist and those that still support and defend him are also likely racists or sympathetic with racists.

So yeah, they're scum.

Birdjaguar likes this.
  17. abradley

abradley Chieftain

Is Donald Trump Done for?

Yes, he'll never get a third term.

18. Cloud_Strife

Cloud_Strife Warlord

Although i'm sure people like you wish he could rule for life.

19. Azem.Ocram

Azem.Ocram Chieftain

Why was the impeachment cancelled?!

20. Broken_Erika

Broken_Erika Nothing

I figure most Dems decided that it may damage the spirit of Bi-Partisanship, or compromise or some other crap-reasoning. Gotta focus on wooing those "moderate republicans" 'cause those are far more important than their own base, or the country.