Is Donald Trump Done for?

You can accidentally be wrong, and then a devoted investigator can show that you misspoke. A bad bit of luck gets you perjury.
We're mainly talking about Trump. Accidentally be wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For normal people I agree 100%

A 13 year old girl was arrested and charged with a felony yesterday for making a finger gun.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-felony-after-making-finger-guns/3944459002/

If the authorities want to arrest you, they will find something eventually.
Only power can truly keep someone out of jail.

Has Hunter Biden ever spent a single day in jail for cocaine use?
His use of cocaine is not a theory, but a fact.
https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/politics/hunter-biden-discharged-from-navy/index.html

From 2016:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ipe-found-in-hunter-bidens-rental-car-in-2016

A police report said that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden returned a rental car in Arizona that contained a cocaine pipe days before the 2016 presidential election, according to a new report.

Hunter Biden, whose legal first name is Robert, also left credit cards, a driver's license, a Delaware attorney general badge, a cellphone, and a U.S. Secret Service business card in the car, according to the police report obtained by Breitbart News. He had rented the car from Hertz in California and it was returned in Prescott, Ariz., after hours. The car keys were not properly deposited in a drop box, but left in the car's gas tank compartment.

In addition to “a small white and brown pipe approximately 3-4 inches long,” an officer also found “a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance inside all sitting on the passenger seat.”

A man who called himself "Joseph McGee" called Hertz the next morning to tell the company where the keys were left, saying “his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do.”

Fingerprints were not found on the pipe, which officials determined was used to smoke cocaine.

Prescott Police Department officials were unable to reach Hunter Biden and, after an investigation, declined to prosecute
That is what power does for you in the USA.

In case it was missed earlier:

Last edited:
A 13 year old girl was arrested and charged with a felony yesterday for making a finger gun.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-felony-after-making-finger-guns/3944459002/

If the authorities want to arrest you, they will find something eventually.
Only power can truly keep someone out of jail.

Has Hunter Biden ever spent a single day in jail for cocaine use?
His use of cocaine is not a theory, but a fact.
https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/politics/hunter-biden-discharged-from-navy/index.html

From 2016:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ipe-found-in-hunter-bidens-rental-car-in-2016

That is what power does for you in the USA.

In case it was missed earlier:

Does anyone actually debate that Joe's kids have been living insane white privileged lives or something? I've not seen one person on this forum defend Hunter Biden as a person or even imply that he is innocent of corruption. I have repeatedly seen you and others imply the Trump isn't guilty of anything or that it shouldn't matter that he is guilty of stuff he admits on bloody television because everyone else does worse. Your video is a good explainer why Trump should not only be impeached but prosecuted. Not because everyone is guilty of something, but because he is guilty of so much different crap. All of it has been enriching himself. Its despicable because he is despicable and he has made a whole swath of humans part of his depravity. Now I watch as "conservatives" hoot and holler as the legal process is ignore or eviscerated. This nation will not fall to the sounds of groans and moans or gnashing of teeth, but to cheers and applause. GoP cheers and applause.

Its despicable because he is despicable and he has made a whole swath of humans part of his depravity.

Go biblical on Trump.
Peel off another 1% of his support :D

Luke 6:43-45 New King James Version (NKJV)
A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit
43 “For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Go biblical on Trump.
Peel off another 1% of his support :D

If this is for the Evangelical people they sold their souls a long time ago and lets be honest the ones who did where never followers of Jesus anyways.

Simple solution. Don't lie.

But the statement that solution is so easy and simple is, itself, a lie. Lies are quite insidious at how often they come out of our mouths or off our fingertips, without us even realizing it. Plus, in flustered or highly emotional states, or when strongly confronted, remaining perfectly honest is even harder.

Don't even try to compare everyday little white lies with what TRUMP does on a daily basis.

Don't even try to compare everyday little white lies with what TRUMP does on a daily basis.

You know, for the record, though Trump is an awful President, a piss-poor leader, and not even a good businessman, and his integrity and honesty are very pitiful indeed, he is not the Antichrist, the Dark Lord, or a Comicbook Supervillian Mastermind, like he seems to be often almost portrayed as...

So why the reversal on the Kurds?

For most liberals, it's a convenient way to condemn Trump (notice that many in the "left" media who are attacking this are the same people who 4 weeks ago were viciously condemning Tulsi as an "Assad-apologist" and were going full 2003 at the prospect of military intervention in Iran and Venezuela) and appear virtuous and possessing of the moral high ground in so doing.

For anti-imperialists and anti-interventionists on the true Left, because Rojava is an anarchist or anarchist-adjacent community whose project has now been utterly fudged over, because human suffering in any form is deplorable and upsetting, because it's just one more notch in the by now absurdly long bedpost of self-serving US interventions that have completely ravaged communities abroad and will only contribute to the continuing right-radicalization of the former Third World.

You know, for the record, though Trump is an awful President, a piss-poor leader, and not even a good businessman, and his integrity and honesty are very pitiful indeed,
That's enough for me to want him out of office. I hold the office to a higher standard

That's enough for me to want him out of office. I hold the office to a higher standard

Oh, I fully agree (even though I can't vote in the United States - and elections like 2004 and 2016 make me REALLY glad I wasn't actually faced with such horrid choices). It was just the melodramatic hyperbole I was pointing out. I don't believe it's overly productive to any discourse outside pure entertainment.

For most liberals, it's a convenient way to condemn Trump (notice that many in the "left" media who are attacking this are the same people who 4 weeks ago were viciously condemning Tulsi as an "Assad-apologist" and were going full 2003 at the prospect of military intervention in Iran and Venezuela) and appear virtuous and possessing of the moral high ground in so doing.
Who are these liberals? Other than a few here, I've never heard anyone bad mouth Tulsi or call her an Assad-apologist. I guess we don't consume the same media. :dunno:

Last edited:
Who are these liberals? Other than a few here, I've never heard anyone bad outh Tulsi or call her an Assad-apologist. I guess we don't consume the same media. :dunno:

Well, I'm wary and suspicious of Tulsi Gabbard, but any alleged praise for Assad isn't actually among the several reasons. And, I don't self-identify as a liberal (though I often get called such by uneducated morons who just can't shake the groove of socio-political Neo-Manichaeanism) - in fact I don't identify as being a staunch or solid adherent of any defined or named socio-political stance out there that I am aware of.

That Trump Kingsman video is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and I refuse to accept that these journalists authentically believe it to be 'dangerous'. Everybody understands the concept of parody.

Just pretend it's Bernie flipping Steve Bannon over his head. All of the sudden it feels like just light-hearted fun, doesn't it?

That Trump Kingsman video is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and I refuse to accept that these journalists authentically believe it to be 'dangerous'. Everybody understands the concept of parody.

Just pretend it's Bernie flipping Steve Bannon over his head. All of the sudden it feels like just light-hearted fun, doesn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting

His base doesn't know he is joking.

Okay, dialogue was a mistake. One that I won't make again.

You can accidentally be wrong, and then a devoted investigator can show that you misspoke. A bad bit of luck gets you perjury.

Perjury is almost never prosecuted because it's so hard to prove the false statement made under oath was made knowing it was false. Witness Mark Furman in the OJ trial--never prosecuted.

I mean if you are saying you see the problem with his people promoting violence to a base that has shown little restraint in perpetrating that violence I applaud you sense of reason. If you are saying I shut down the dialogue because I pointed out that his base is inherently violent by nature then well I'm ok with that too actually.

Self-righteousness is a mistake you should stop making too - but you don't seem to be learning from that one...

Top Bottom