Is Donald Trump Done for?

Since January 2018 there have been 336 criminal cases filed in the District of Columbia circuit court (the one Mueller uses). Of those 53 are still sealed. I wonder how many are related to Mueller and Trump.

From his lack of actually doing the job, I doubt he's enjoying it now.
I'm from the camp that believes he thought he didn't think he would ever win and was just brand building.
I too think that he was YOLOing it, back then, which really shows how dangerous he is.

All Trump has ever wanted is to be on television all the time and to have people constantly talking about him and being forced to pay attention to him.

He is living his dream. He never wants this to end.

All Trump has ever wanted is to be on television all the time and to have people constantly talking about him and being forced to pay attention to him.
He is living his dream. He never wants this to end.

Maybe it was like the producers, where Trump decided to scam some Republicans from their cash. Trump basically promised everything to everyone and sold the wild fantasies to the Deploreables knowing that he would never be forced to deliver on any of hes promises. Except that he managed to win the election. Honestly though all he had to do was not gaslight anymore and simply ride out the presidency

Nope, he has to be re-elected, also. It all emerges from a rivalry with Obama. He can't have Obama winning a re-election held over him as a marker of his own lesser capacity.

Turn out the lights. The party's over.
from CNN:

"investors are bracing for the end of the fantastic economic and profit growth that marked the past year. Analysts expect a deceleration in 2019 driven by tariffs, the fading impact of the tax cuts and higher borrowing costs caused by the Federal Reserve.

"Put simply, stocks have already started to price in the risk of an economic slowdown," Goldman Sachs chief US equity strategist David Kostin wrote to clients on Tuesday."

investors are bracing for the end of the fantastic economic and profit growth that marked the past year
I heard that the latest drop has already wiped out the gains for the year. Guess I can check that easily enough.

I guess the Dow was at 26 in January, has gone as low as 24, hit 26 again before this most recent drop.

Trump will blame it on the Fed raising interest rates.

And on Obama and Hillary, somehow.

It's all as expected. It was a ginormous wealth transfer upwards. The dollar repatriation was used to hide some of the deficits. And now everyone with money is just ready to gobble up assets during the recession.

I honestly don't know how the United States is going to get out of this one without another bout of money printing

I don't think he's exactly in a position of strength if Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts (appointed by Bush Jr.) publicly criticises Drumpf's statements against Jon Tigar.

And on Obama and Hillary, somehow.

The Democrats tanked the economy with their tax cuts and regulations /s
I think that Fox News will likely spin it as Democrats sabotaging Trumps MAGA agenda with the help of Republican Swamp

After reading through the wreck of the ‘coward-in-chief’ thread, I'm seriously wondering what the Donald's physical health is. Even for a self-deluded megalomaniac as he, the presidency of the U.S. in modern times takes a huge toll on the officeholder. He's refusing meetings, chickening out, shortening stays in advance (even at the G20, even possibly ducking a meeting with Xi Jinping while the US is engaged in a trade war with the PRC), Melania's dared to have an official of his removed, Chief Justice of SCOTUS has dared criticise him even before the new House is seated… hmm-hmm.

It's all as expected. It was a ginormous wealth transfer upwards. The dollar repatriation was used to hide some of the deficits. And now everyone with money is just ready to gobble up assets during the recession.

I honestly don't know how the United States is going to get out of this one without another bout of money printing

We're going to print money. He already advertized it. Remember two years ago? You quoted it, I think.

Trivial.

In a non-sarcastic way I have to wonder how long it will take before American farmers start suing for bankruptcy and/or lobbying for a debt relief bill.

We're going to print money. He already advertized it. Remember two years ago? You quoted it, I think. Trivial.

I dont think the Feds have much ammunition left, last bailout was total of 14 Trillion ?? or there about

I mean, the fed has theoretically unlimited ammunition.

I mean, the fed has theoretically unlimited ammunition.

Well the US dollar is the worlds reserve currency,
Other countries like China and Japan do have higher debt, but Asian people have bank savings.

The thing is that another massive Bailout within a decade might not be enough to advert a collapse

Trump Foundation's motion to dismiss is denied,

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-dismiss-rejected_us_5bf853b9e4b03b230fa17c3f

Trump Foundation & its directors [the Trump family] argued that President is immune from lawsuits. The judge denied the motion, noting that none of the cases cited by the Trumps involved actions taken by a President outside his official duties.

I liked the part where they argued that the lawsuit was politically motivated and the judge ruled that when provided with substantial evidence of long term criminal activity it is not the court's job to assess the motives of the government agency bringing the suit.

Top Bottom