Is is difficult to set up a Pitboss game?

I saw some advances technical discussion related to pit bosses, but have not seen a how-to guide.

How much trouble it is? Do I need a special host software? Can I play on Mac and my friends on Windows?

I have also read on Realms Beyond that Zulan is running community Pitboss server but there were no instructions - or I missed them - on how to play on it.

I was thinking the same thing tonight as I was searching for a way to find someone to play. I had found this http://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7544 , which I think is what you were referring to. The steam version offers a multiplayer lobby, but I am not too sure where to find other players before loading the game as most games in the lobby are locked (with no chat function available)

Thank you! This is indeed current information, most other information was dated. I think lobby is only for short games (hours not days) and there is not enough players to play with people you do not know, that they are only groups of people playing together because they know each other.

Top Bottom