Is it normal for the AI to go for both Tradition & Liberty?

balparmak

Prince
So I'm testing a policy mod, with fairly conservative changes like Policy+, with bunch of small mods on the side, but nothing that would influence the AI aside from whoward's dll. All policies are properly flavored, and I hadn't tried anything drastic so it's similar to how policy flavors are distributed in vanilla. Trouble is almost all civs made pretty suboptimal policy choices, like having 3 in liberty and 2 in tradition then moving to later trees, or completing both tradition and liberty and not being able to complete any of the late trees. Is this behavior expected and commonly seen in vanilla too? I'm asking here since I haven't played vanilla much, and cannot decide if the fault is on my side or not, also a bit short on time to do any testing.Thanks in advance.

By "vanilla," do you mean the pre-G&K/pre-BNW version of the game, or do you just mean an "unmodded game"?

Moderator Action: Please do not bump your own thread; we regard that as infractable spam. If anyone is interested in responding, they will respond. If not, move on.

As the situation changes, the AIs (and you), may need to jump trees to get something they can use NOW; as the AIs have their own "O, FERTILIZER !!" moments too, and must do whatever it needs for its Realm to survive .

Top Bottom