Is it possible create 10 Civilizations in Civilization II Multiplayer?

Marcelo Koehler

Chieftain
Title:Is it possible create 10 Civilizations in Civilization II Multiplayer scenario?

I have two questions:
1º) Is it possible create 10(ten) Civilizationsm in Civilization II Multiplayer?http://forums.civfanatics.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=14#
Well, I really relly would like to crete 10 Civilizations in a new scenario, althought I know that it is very hard/complex... .... Please help me!!!!!!!http://forums.civfanatics.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=14#javascript:smilie('')
I know that have ons scenario: Eagles(Napoleon) that have 7 Civilization + cties of Barbarinans(but barbarinans aren`t considered Civilization/King in game)
And I know too that we have 9 flags in Cities.gif...

2º) In Civilization II Multiplayer Gold 5.4 of
Multiplayer Gold 26-March-99 patch3.
My question here it is: What I have to do/ Is it possible to cancel, clear or retire the message when the opponent(CPU or Human Player(s)) defeat my units?
The message that I said it:"Casuality Timeline-
It is our turn to move. A casuality has been report by the Defenser Minister". Then I asked again: What I have to do for this message don`t appears when I lost my units?

I really need help!!! Thanks a lot!!!

I made any alterations in Cities.gif in my Civ2.
The cities are 10-The game is ok; well not 100%- there are 7 seves yet; but in this moment I only like to know if is it possible to retire flags that appears into my city- and the cities of computer too, when the units are fortify.
Ohters changes was made and I would like to retire this.
Please, if is possible, try to play Civ2/Civ2 .MGE with my cities.gif in new game and any scenario-only make a test-if isn`t problem for you, people;then, if you know, please tell me how can I make the right changes.
Thank you, Marcelo L.K.

Attachments

• CITIES.GIF
    CITIES.GIF
    40.1 KB · Views: 203
I made any alterations in Cities.gif in my Civ2.
The cities are 10-The game is ok; well not 100%- there are 7 seves yet; but in this moment I only like to know if is it possible to retire flags that appears into my city- and the cities of computer too, when the units are fortify.
Ohters changes was made and I would like to retire this.
Please, if is possible, try to play Civ2/Civ2 .MGE with my cities.gif in new game and any scenario-only make a test-if isn`t problem for you, people;then, if you know, please tell me how can I make the right changes.
Thank you, Marcelo L.K.
Attached Images

Top Bottom