Is it possible to become a HOF compatible MOD?

WRobN

Chieftain
I have merged the official Next War mod with BUFFY and the World Size and Speed mod.
The gameplay of Next war is unaltered.

I was wondering if its possible to let this mod become a approved HOF compatible game.
And what i need to do.

I have merged the official Next War mod with BUFFY and the World Size and Speed mod.
The gameplay of Next war is unaltered.

I was wondering if its possible to let this mod become a approved HOF compatible game.
And what i need to do.
I am not familar with the mods mentioned but I assume that they alter the basic game. The Hall of Fame is really about unaltered Civ4 play. It is all about comparing like games. (I.e. Victory Condition, Difficulty, Map Size, and Speed.) It is not totally perfect with the expansions and patch levels but including Scenarios and other variants would make things unmanagable. ;)

The only mods that we have included historically are bug fixes and those that provide assistance without giving information you couldn't work out on your own with a little effort. We partnered with the BUG Team as they have the same philosophy with regard to game play and their mods were similar, only much better, to the ones we had offered previously.

I imagine that fans of Next War would enjoy your mod, though. :goodjob:

Top Bottom