1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to build the pryamids ?

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by Mr_jones, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Mr_jones

Mr_jones Chieftain

Just started playing with this mod and I tried to build the Pyramids for the settler. Focused on pottery then trade and I barely got half way to them before the AI built them. I have tried this about three times so far and can't seem to build them and am wondering if its just bad luck or the AI starts with more techs? I am playing on prince.

2. Zarggg

Zarggg Chieftain

I've managed to build it almost every time I have the opportunity to. Probably just bad luck.

3. Delekhan

Delekhan Prince

I play on Emperor and this hasn't been an issue for me.

4. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

I chopped 1 near by forest and got it recently. I think 3 out of 4 times I try to get it I will. Maybe the ai had a really nice start location.

5. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

There was a recent AI change to give them, on some levels, a boost to the Wonder production.
    This change though will not make ANY wonder unreachable. All wonders, if you plan correctly, can be built.