Is Rhye a Catholic?

Update to the latest patch before complaining about these things! The latest patch is 1.187. Judging from the screenshot you displayed in another thread, I believe you are playing something like 1.181 (like Wessel said). I have never seen Arabs adopting Christianity in the latest patch!

I'm pretty sure that the latest patch still has the CHC in Rome. I'm playing a modified map in which the CHC is Jerusalem, and Christianity is present in every major Byzantine city.

If you don't update, you should at least always mention that you are playing a modified patch made from an obsolete version of RFC. Honestly, I just don't see any reason for you not to update to the recent patch.

I fart in your general direction.:p
Moderator Action: Trolling is not allowed here. If you can't post in a civil way, then don't post.

I'm pretty sure that the latest patch still has the CHC in Rome. I'm playing a modified map in which the CHC is Jerusalem, and Christianity is present in every major Byzantine city.

That's true, but some other things you are complaining about in other threads are fixed.

EDIT: And if you modify the latest version, you still can have your "fixed" map and all the bugs are gone.

It's funny that you claim to be the only authority on what's relevant and what's not - a very Catholic mindset in itself :mischief:

defining what is right and what is not is a prerogative of any religion.
Anyways, another thread good for a laugh. For one, I don't understand why it is important where Christ died, but it isn't important where Buddha, Confucius or Muhammad died. Although I think that anyone agrees that Jerusalem is the holy city of Christianity, the reason why it is Rome in the 600AD start is purely technical and functional to gameplay and mechanics. It certainly is not Rome because of the religious beliefs of the creator Rhye but to favor the spread of Christianity rather than other religions in Europe, and this to follow historicity more closely which is what the OP seems to want. Bottom line is, I understand criticism over a FREE mod that's provided to you ready to play and enjoyable even more than the original game you paid, when this criticism has something to do with gameplay issues. But to complain on such unimportant details which btw can be easily modified by yourself is really pointless, and btw it isn't different from complaining about how the UU of the Roman Empire is called, writing "sages" of History about legionaries while failing to understand the meaning of the word itself.

I'm glad that I helped to clarify your thought, since I read "Catholic mindset" and I thought you were referring to the Catholic religion only. Instead you were referring to all religions. Good :)

Okay, now that I see it, it could be read that way. Thanks.

defining what is right and what is not is a prerogative of any religion.
Anyways, another thread good for a laugh. For one, I don't understand why it is important where Christ died, but it isn't important where Buddha, Confucius or Muhammad died. Although I think that anyone agrees that Jerusalem is the holy city of Christianity, the reason why it is Rome in the 600AD start is purely technical and functional to gameplay and mechanics.

to put it in another words..... were the money goes?

Top Bottom