1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

is songhai's ub supposed to work with religions that improve temples?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by cmnights, Oct 7, 2013.

1. cmnights

cmnights Chieftain

Is Songhai's UB Mud Pyramid Mosque supposed to work with religions that improve temples since the UB is replaces temples?

I had a game where i made a mud pyramid mosque, the population was 6, and i just founded the religion and picked 'Religious center -Temples provide +2 Happiness in cities with 5 followers'

But it did not work. the happiness did not show up on the building, when i hover over happiness it did not say any were coming from builds either.

is it supposed to not work or is this a glitch? error?

2. TheBlackHole

TheBlackHole Chieftain

Are you sure that the city you were trying to build it in actually had the religion you selected? For example, you may have your religion setup in the capital, but you may have been looking at a city that did not yet have the religion, which means they don't yet get that +2 happiness.

3. pthmix

pthmix Warlord

Population =|= followers

You should check whether the city in question really had 5 followers.

4. cmnights

cmnights Chieftain

oh !@#$!, followers.... thanks

5. DarthSheldonPhD

DarthSheldonPhD Warlord

another side note: I had the same problem in G&K regarding temples that were built before the belief was selected/enacted, however the extra happiness kicked in one turn later. Immediate effect for temples constructed after choosing the belief, but 1 turn delay for preexisting temples.

Don't know if this has been changed in BNW

6. ilik

ilik Chieftain

POP is 6. How many followers?

You just probably didn't have 5 followers :(.