is songhai's ub supposed to work with religions that improve temples?

cmnights

Chieftain
Is Songhai's UB Mud Pyramid Mosque supposed to work with religions that improve temples since the UB is replaces temples?

I had a game where i made a mud pyramid mosque, the population was 6, and i just founded the religion and picked 'Religious center -Temples provide +2 Happiness in cities with 5 followers'

But it did not work. the happiness did not show up on the building, when i hover over happiness it did not say any were coming from builds either.

is it supposed to not work or is this a glitch? error?

Are you sure that the city you were trying to build it in actually had the religion you selected? For example, you may have your religion setup in the capital, but you may have been looking at a city that did not yet have the religion, which means they don't yet get that +2 happiness.

Is Songhai's UB Mud Pyramid Mosque supposed to work with religions that improve temples since the UB is replaces temples?

I had a game where i made a mud pyramid mosque, the population was 6, and i just founded the religion and picked 'Religious center -Temples provide +2 Happiness in cities with 5 followers'

But it did not work. the happiness did not show up on the building, when i hover over happiness it did not say any were coming from builds either.

is it supposed to not work or is this a glitch? error?

Population =|= followers

You should check whether the city in question really had 5 followers.

another side note: I had the same problem in G&K regarding temples that were built before the belief was selected/enacted, however the extra happiness kicked in one turn later. Immediate effect for temples constructed after choosing the belief, but 1 turn delay for preexisting temples.

Don't know if this has been changed in BNW

POP is 6. How many followers?

You just probably didn't have 5 followers :(.

Top Bottom