Is the download section dead?

Qbix

Chieftain
Sorry if that was explained somewhere already but I didn't find anything so... what's up with the download section? First 1 to 2 weeks after the release, new stuff popped up there but since then it's silence. Why is that? So many Sponsors and nice tools became available via the Steam Workshop, yet nothing of that is being uploaded here.

Sorry if that was explained somewhere already but I didn't find anything so... what's up with the download section? First 1 to 2 weeks after the release, new stuff popped up there but since then it's silence. Why is that? So many Sponsors and nice tools became available via the Steam Workshop, yet nothing of that is being uploaded here.

I think many modders like me are waiting for the patch before doing anything else. You never know what kind of changes to the game will be done, and anything that you do right now will most likely need to be rebalanced later.

Well, this would probably be best discussed in modding sub forum but to keep it short, it looks like most modders simply post in the forums to advertise their mods on steam but don't bother uploading those mods here.

I guess after the steam workshop randomly removes their mods from subscribers computers and they got flamed for it by the very mature steam community, they will upload more mods here :sarcasm:

Moderator Action: Moved to General Modding Discussion

I know I've got several ideas but I'm not putting work into them until I see how other things play out in the patch. I was thinking a patch or two but this first one is taking long enough.

Top Bottom