1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Free Market policy bug prone? Some city don't have double yield from markets

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Nemu_khao, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nemu_khao

Nemu_khao Chieftain

Some cities show gold from commercial hub buildings like market bank and stock exchange as 3,5 and 7 while others show 6,10 and 14. I have the Free Market policy enabled and it should double the yield of all commercial buildings. But it doesn't seem to be doing so for every city.

Is there a known cause for this?

2. Sumorex

Sumorex Warlord

I actually posted today this same question but about Rationality. This is supposed to double Campus building output but it isn't doubling the output in cities I conquered late in the game.

3. empresskiova

empresskiova Warlord

This game is bug prone lol. But I'm sure the empire-wide effects can mess up from time to time. It might be worth it to chance a policy card around, since the game likes to recalculate everything every damn policy shift. (This can easily take 5 minutes if you happen to have 14 policy slots... :cry: