1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the GOTM forum broken on Saturday 9/7

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by cracker, Sep 7, 2002.

1. cracker

cracker Gil Favor's Sidekick

Has anyone else noticed that the GOTM forum does not seem be displaying updated threads as of 9/7.

I checked it around noon and then just this afternoon and the general listing under "civiliization III" shows new messages posted but when you access the forum all the threads are out dated by at least 24 hours.

Telefragged Gremlins??

2. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

i see the last post 6th of september

3. Bamspeedy

Bamspeedy Drinking with Obama

I noticed this also. I see Cartouche Bee has responded a couple of times from the main list of forums as him being the last to respond in that forum, but I can never find his responses! The last response I see is from Jove, I believe.

4. Lucky

Lucky Game- and Quizmaster

And additionally, when clicking on the last post link from the main page, I get/got an error saying permission denied and the page with the permission thingy.
    :p

5. Thunderfall

Thunderfall Administrator Administrator Moderator

I don't think so. Someone try post a new post in there.
    This is most likely because we have a hidden GOTM police sub-forum in there. Cartouche Bee made a few posts in there. ;) Since that forum is private, you'll get a permission denied message when you try to veiw the last post.

Relax... ;)