Is the word "homophobe" a leftist conspiracy?

Is the word "homophobe" a leftist conspiracy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then, tell me the terrible things that the Pro-Gay side has spewed.

And then let's compare it to the anti-gay side, who routinely tell us that "Homosexuals" will "prey upon our children", making links between LGBTers and pedophiles (which is completely untrue), who will "warp" our children's sexuality, who if we give greater rights to will "Destroy society/Religion/Marriage/Government/World".

The same side that routinely dehumanises, otherises and pretty much openly slanders LGBTers, and then complains when they're called out on their bigotry.

The f-word is on there with the n-word on terms of offensiveness, for sure. You can say you didn't mean to be offensive, but really you are, and you should apologise if you offend someone.

I think we can agree that if we do as Wanda Sykes says, this issue would be averted:

Link to video.

Okay then, tell me the terrible things that the Pro-Gay side has spewed.

And then let's compare it to the anti-gay side, who routinely tell us that "Homosexuals" will "prey upon our children", making links between LGBTers and pedophiles (which is completely untrue), who will "warp" our children's sexuality, who if we give greater rights to will "Destroy society/Religion/Marriage/Government/World".

The same side that routinely dehumanises, otherises and pretty much openly slanders LGBTers, and then complains when they're called out on their bigotry.
Dude, you basically just strawmaned my statement,

Why does everyone hate paedophiles? All I see is hatred that is vented at them before people look at what they have to say. It's an irrational fear, it is a phobia.

Don't compare gays to pedophiles.

Congratulations, Civking, you've joined the ranks of the hater. Enjoy your stay.

Moderator Action: Please avoid making personal attacks. If you have a problem with a post, report rather than responding.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

And within a heartbeat:

An example of Homophobia. I'm sure you'll be able to spot it on that page.
Unfortunately I don't understand your post
Congratulations, Civking, you've joined the ranks of the hater. Enjoy your stay.

How am I a "hater", who am I hating?

Is it a true statement that you generally despise pedophiles?

Moderator Action: Infraction for this and the previous post. You've been warned previously that attempting to draw such parallels is inappropriate and trolling.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom