Is there a "district overview" screen anywhere?

contrasupra

Chieftain
Sometimes, especially if I walk away from a game for a few days, I just want a quick overview of districts across my empire. I'd love to have a screen that tells me quickly how many of each type of district I have (to see whether I am relatively balanced or if I have been inadvertently neglecting something), where they are (and if they have completed all their available buildings), and what cities still have open district slots. It would also help to get a notification that City X has gained a district slot (or even be able to set a "notify me when this city gains a district slot" alert), but that's somewhat secondary. Some districts, like IZ and Encampments are city specific and I can usually do pretty well just noticing "this city needs more hammers," but for empire-wide yields like science/culture/gold/faith, I just want to check in on how I'm doing periodically. Does this information exist anywhere, or is there a mod that provides it? I know I can get it indirectly by looking at yields and also by clicking through all my cities manually, but I would really appreciate having all of that information together on one screen.

Subscribe to / find and install CQUI. It almost certainly has that info in Reports, and definitely shows built district icons in each city's label bar on the main map.

Subscribe to / find and install CQUI. It almost certainly has that info in Reports, and definitely shows built district icons in each city's label bar on the main map.

I was using CQUI for a while and I'm pretty sure this is not in reports (although you're right about the district icons). I've been trying out the NQ EUI so I turned CQUI off for a while - and I might stick with it, because it adds a lot of things I missed from Civ V like global diplomacy and demographics screens. It incorporates some things from CQUI but not the district icons. But the icons still require me to pan around to every city, whereas I'd really like to see it on one screen. Oh well.

Rush your Civ Through the tech tree to the Renaissance era and than use the Spy screen:)
I once advocated such a technique. However the spy screen does not show the districts you can't spy against, such as encampment, aqueduct, holy site, entertainment complex, and aerodrome.

Top Bottom