Is there a Huge Earth Map for RoM A New Dawn ?

Pomphis

Warlord
I like AND, but empires with 200+ cities are a bit cumbersome and turns get slow. So I played a Lords of Revolution Huge Earth map and liked how fast it went. But I cannot find a Huge Earth map for AND. Does anybody know whether there is such a thing and if yes, where I can find it ? Or could I copy the map from LoR into the AND folder and use the worldbuilder to add some new resources ? Or are AND and LoR somehow incompatible ?

I ask here because I wasn´t sure whether to ask in modpacks or in pre-made maps pr in mapscripts.

Yes. But ROM AND has ( and is) being updated by the ROM AND 2 team. IIRC, there are several HEM's and GEM's over in the custom maps thread. You may need to do a search for them though.

LoR and AND are 2 different mods, and the maps are custom made for the specific mods in question. You will not be able to use CM's from one mod to a different mod without significant changes.
However, most of the CM's in the maps section can be changed with only a but of tweaking from the WB. Just simply follow the creators instructions, or if necessary, check out the threads in the modding forums. Quite a bit of really good info ( and easy to follow steps as well :)) among them in order to get what you need.

Top Bottom