Is there a mod to remove the fountain of youth and el dorado?

brxbrx

Worthless loser
I found one on Steam Workshop, but it also "rebalances" the other natural wonders.

I just want the Fountain of Youth and El Dorado removed. Is there a mod that does that? There should be.
Thank you for any help, I appreciate it.

Hello.

There's one now. :)

Attachments

• NoFoYNoEldorado (v 1).civ5mod
    884 bytes · Views: 88
That may not work for vanilla (ie not G&K) as AssignStartingPlots.lua has hard coded IDs for FoY and ED

It was re-written for G&K so shouldn't be an issue

That may not work for vanilla (ie not G&K) as AssignStartingPlots.lua has hard coded IDs for FoY and ED

It was re-written for G&K so shouldn't be an issue
Oh :(
But wouldn't that result in the db-log showing:
Code:
[6526.442] no such column: Type
[6526.442] In Query - select * from Natural_Wonder_Placement where Type = ? LIMIT 1
?
This mod I just did wasn't the reason to this warning/error, something else is and I don't know what TBH.

Oh :(
But wouldn't that result in the db-log showing:
Code:
[6526.442] no such column: Type
[6526.442] In Query - select * from Natural_Wonder_Placement where Type = ? LIMIT 1
?
This mod I just did wasn't the reason to this warning/error, something else is and I don't know what TBH.

No. The Features table will still have a Type column, but your mod creates two "row holes" in it (at ID 8 and ID 10 IIRC) which the AssignStartingPlots.lua code isn't expecting.

For the other question, the Natural_Wonder_Placement table doesn't have a Type column, it has NaturalWonderType instead. This means you can't write GameInfos.Natural_Wonder_Placement.FEATURE_FUJI as that requires there to be a Type column

Top Bottom