1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Is there a reason to keep addons enabled after the map is created?

Discussion in 'Yet (not) Another Maps Pack' started by Hushed, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Hushed

Hushed Chieftain

So I was playing a Ludicrous map on Marathon and around turn 100 the game started crashing non-stop. This was curious to me because I had edited the size of the Huge map in the text files manually to be about Ludicrous back when I couldn't get ynamp to work with R&F initially and had no problem with it crashing like this.

So then I disabled ynamp and ran the same save again and it didn't crash- for a few more turns, but it's still crashing more than just my manually expanded Huge map.

So is there a reason to keep this (or really any) addons enabled after the map is created?

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

None, but there are also no reasons for the mod to cause a crash after the map generation.

Everything that happens after the first turn is related to another mod or the game.

And note that the bigger sizes are not officially supported.