1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to find out how many towns I have?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by guermantes, Dec 16, 2013.

1. guermantes

guermantes Emperor wannabe

Hi,
    As you get 1 hammer per town with Universal Suffrage, I often find myself speculating whether it is worth the change. And I then manually count all the towns in my vast empire. Would like not having to do this in every game. Is there a mod or something that automates this counting?

2. elitetroops

elitetroops Deity

Info Screen (F9) -> Statistics

3. Amao

Amao King

You can find that in BUG MOD, press F9 and in the stats. Not sure about Vanilla BTS, though.

4. guermantes

guermantes Emperor wannabe

Lovely! I always thought it said "Top 5 cities / Wonders statistics". I didn't realize statistics was a screen in its own right.
    Thanks!

5. Robert FIN

Robert FIN Monty n' Roll

Awesome!! I never knew it before!! Its nice to find new tools from Civ :)! I just found out that you can see how many workers you have from military screen :)!

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

You can also check out promotions and such in that screen. Can't find your supermedic for example? Play with the dropdown box and you'll soon locate the bloke.

Always fun to check out the stats at the end of a game, to see how many units you killed and what you made most of.

7. crazyotto65

crazyotto65 Chieftain

8. rfcfanatic

rfcfanatic Mercantilist

Well...without BUG mod or whatever similar mod, you'd just have to count the cities by hand in Domestic Advisor screen (represented by an icon resembling a house)