Is there a way to force peacedeals?

Mightypeon

Chieftain
Greetings,

I am playing RFC, and recently defended my German colonies against the American uprising. Lincoln is almost dead but recently got 1 city back via congress.
This last city has a single warrior (who just got hit by a Cannon) in it.
Lincoln has no further units, and iirc his 10 turns limit has passed.

Nevertheless, I cant make him capitulate is this options is redded out.
I would actually like to vasall him as colonising America as Germany appears to be a tad expensive stab wise (I conquered England and France, Dutch and Portugese are vasalls, only non vasall civs in central europe are Spain and Vikings).
Given that I am not treating my other vasalls (Russia, Dutch, Turks, Khmer, Portugal) badly, I cant really see why he would prefer extinction other becoming a vasall and getting large parts of the US.

Thanks, that explains it.

Gonna figure out how to kill the 1 city Dutch, so I can vasall someone else!
I am currently attacking Khmer (actually wanted to attack respawned india, but they were too beefy, so Khmer it was), and just noticed the "you are too powerfull for us" thing.

I do not think that this limit is very realistic (USSR and USA had way more vasalls during cold war), so is there a way to mod it out?

Hmm, I actually have Russia, Dutch, Portugese, Japanese and Turks. Yes, 5 it is.

I have to add that I was like "Zomg Yay" when Russia (which is now outteching me) and Japan both peacefully vasalled to me.

USA had vassals? This is usually obscured using kind little words like "allies" etc. :p

Hehe, its a good question when the German (I would say Iraq war, "Your vasall refuses to go to war alongside you!") or the Japanese vasallage ended.

It strongly depends on your definition of vassal. In the case of Germany, this would mean either "it never even began" or 1949 or 1990.

Top Bottom